5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

U

User_3336

Your application has been reviewed by a BonusDrive representative and so far, so good! We will now be sending your information to the vehicle manufacturer who will review and approve your payment.
Once approval is obtained, we will send you an email with that information. If the manufacturer does not approve your application, we will contact you to resolve the issue.
IMPORTANT: To ensure you receive future updates from us, please add “[email protected]” to your email contact list.
Our next email update will be sent to you after we have feedback from the manufacturer.
Thanks for choosing BonusDrive!

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
These idiots are asking for my purchase or lease agreement and it is literally the first thing I submitted. I’m convinced I’ll never see this money.

mvfjet

Reaction score
If you can show anyone at your address with a non FCA vehicle it should count.
Yea the JGC is my wife's car and we been sharing so that's what I'm hoping they'll just see I don't have a car. It's worth a shot.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

U

User_3336

Did you submit the documents ONLINE or did you mail them in?

If you uploaded the docs, did you get a confirmation that they had received them?

These idiots are asking for my purchase or lease agreement and it is literally the first thing I submitted. I’m convinced I’ll never see this money.

U

User_3336

I dont recall emailing the required forms as a method. Mailing them via UPS or FEDEX was one option.
Uploading them on the submission website was the other.

Why did you not chose one of those methods?

Maybe the forms you emailed went to them never went thru all the email servers?

I emailed them all in with the forms. All in one file.

mvfjet

Reaction score
I tried submitting online and it says my Vin # doesn't match with an eligible vehicle.

KcRay

Reaction score
I tried submitting online and it says my Vin # doesn't match with an eligible vehicle.

Not sure about that problem, is there a phone # or direct email some where. Try looking at the newest posts in that thread and work you way backwards reading others experiences. Seems I remember some problem solving going on not long ago.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

For some reason their vin database seems to have broken a while back and has never been fixed. If you check my very first post of this thread I have updated it with a link to the actual application. You can fill it out and send it to them.

RAMayor

Reaction score
It is inconvenient and will cost you postage, but just mail it in.
Yea, but it is day 60, does it count if mailed on day 60 or do they have to receive it by day 60? I just submitted via email and am going to call to confirm if i need to mail it, and if i do, if mailing it by EOB today if it will still count.

Users who are viewing this thread