5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
But doesn't the fine print say "ONLY if you trade a NON FCA vehicle? Thats how i read it and we traded a RAM for a RAM and our two others are RAMS, so looks like a No-GO...

Someone needs to explain "loyalty" to either Chrysler or to me, because in our 15 years of purchasing Rams, we have never ONCE qualified for a "Loyalty Rebate" lol

It's nice they're giving this $250 away but it should be called a promotion or similar not a "loyalty rebate"
I'm agreeing with Alway miss wrong. 5-10-15+ years of consistently owning FCA products, that loyalty! having to prove you own an off brand does not make you loyal.

Yeah sgk! Like a, "Nice To Meet You" rebate, NOT loyalty...lol (and its Miss Always Wrong but Always Miss Wrong works too : )

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
Yeah sgk! Like a, "Nice To Meet You" rebate, NOT loyalty...lol (and its Miss Always Wrong but Always Miss Wrong works too : )
I took it like this, but really it is just market research for FCA. They want to see who their new customers are, they already know their older/longtime ones. I went from a Jeep to a RAM, but because another family member at my address leases an Audi, I was able to still qualify!

sgk

Reaction score
Sorry, I butchered your name but I was going off memory or a lack of. "Nice to meet you rebate" couldn't say it any better. When your super loyal like yourself a truck every 9 months they know you're not going anywhere, no need to entice you with $250.00

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Sorry, I butchered your name but I was going off memory or a lack of. "Nice to meet you rebate" couldn't say it any better. When your super loyal like yourself a truck every 9 months they know you're not going anywhere, no need to entice you with $250.00

np on the name, i answer/ignore both : ) So true, i am NOT going ANYWHERE... I have seen some nicely equipped other MFG over the years, but from the second i hopped in for a test drive, i instantly felt like, "i had been teleported to a foreign land" and couldn't get out of the dang thing quick enough to "kiss the ground" of my RAM...lol

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anybody else get their checks? Also known as “mod money”!

Still waiting on mine. Had to email it in on April 29th because of the VIN issue. Got a response on April 30th saying everything checks out and sent info to manufacturer for approval and haven’t heard anything since.

Rick J

Reaction score
Anybody else get their checks? Also known as “mod money”!
Haven't received my check but just received this email:

Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!
You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.
Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.

BlckDT

Reaction score
Just submitted today. It says 8-10 weeks. I’m glad to have seen this post! Just picked up my Bighorn yesterday (Friday)! This cash will go directly into mods.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U

User_3336

I just submitted mine. Strangely, it asked my affiliation with a company, etc, I selected SELF, and EMPLOYER,
Fortunately, my employer WAS listed, so I selected it.

I selected the link WITHOUT the allstate. I did have to upload the sales order and a scan of my name badge.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just submitted mine. Strangely, it asked my affiliation with a company, etc, I selected SELF, and EMPLOYER,
Fortunately, my employer WAS listed, so I selected it.

I selected the link WITHOUT the allstate. I did have to upload the sales order and a scan of my name badge.

Glad you got it submitted. I still find it amazing that most dealers don’t know about this rebate.

U

User_3336

I messaged my dealer and told them about it... Probably don't expect a response, but perhaps they can relay the message.

Glad you got it submitted. I still find it amazing that most dealers don’t know about this rebate.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I messaged my dealer and told them about it... Probably don't expect a response, but perhaps they can relay the message.

I did the same. I was just back to my dealership the other day and got into a conversation with my sales rep and we were chatting about different things and he told me about another customer complaining about not qualifying for all the rebates. When I mentioned this rebate he had no idea. He even called over one of the managers and he had no idea either. So I forwarded them the info.

BlckDT

Reaction score
Just and update. I submitted on Saturday and my application was reviewed and approved by a BonusDrive rep. Now they are sending it all over to the automotive mfg for final approval. I'm assuming is to verify that I actually bought a RAM?

Capture.JPG

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just and update. I submitted on Saturday and my application was reviewed and approved by a BonusDrive rep. Now they are sending it all over to the automotive mfg for final approval. I'm assuming is to verify that I actually bought a RAM?

View attachment 25660

I got that same email on April 30th. Nothing else since so far.

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
Submitted: April 12
Reviewed by BonusDrive Associate: April 15
Approval/Sent to MFG: April 26

Nothing else since the April 26 email, but hopefully I get mine as quickly as others have (5~ weeks), I need the money for a tonneau cover. :)

mvfjet

Reaction score
I lemon lawed my Mustang 3 months ago but we own a Jeep so I don't think I qualify but I'll try anyway once I get the truck home.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread