5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

ponypride

Reaction score
UPDATE - You do not need to be an Allstate customer. You can have ANY insurance. Allstate is just issuing the rebate (for some reason).

Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 90 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Allstate insurance is offering a $250 rebate (no strings) for all New Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep. $500 for Hyundai.

You have to submit your rebate within 60 days of your purchase. This offer is good for a year, it expires Jan 7, 2020 (remember to submit within 60 days of purchase though).

Here’s the link:

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/VehicleInformation?campaignid=NewCar_2019-01-07
I am past 60 days sonI guess I will not qualify

Trueblood

Reaction score
The website is not accepting my VIN. What email address did you guys use to submit without physical mailing?

cra1g

Reaction score
Just applied. Our only other car is a Grand Cherokee, so for the proof of non-FCA "vehicle", I used the title to my wife's Triumph Scrambler. I guess we'll see if that works.

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wish this post had been titled differently.. I glossed over it weeks ago thinking it was a same $250 extra rebate applied at time of purchase and didn't care to look into the thread. Now I'm just beyond the 60 days and missed out. :rolleyes:

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Still waiting on mine. It’s been 2 months and when I call they give me the run around saying they are waiting on approval from FCA.

Jcalton

Reaction score
Reading through this thread and seeing it mentioned in a couple other threads, I see that some of you have had issues with your VIN not being in the system to fill out the online application.

I already submitted mine (last night) and didn't test this, but I work as a software engineer so for those of you that are having trouble getting the VIN to be recognized, a couple things to try or keep in mind.

First, make sure to put your VIN in with all caps. A lot of times when these web apps are created they compare the input to a database they have to see if its valid. These databases will be 'normalized', which basically means all letters will be made upper case or lower case so they are the same. Most often they are capitalized.

When checking if two inputs are the same, unless specifically told to ignore case, "a" does not equal "A".

Second, make sure there are no spaces at the beginning or end of the VIN when you put it in the box. again, unless spaces are removed before verification, " a " does not equal "a".

These are two common errors in online submission forms that require validation. A lot of times the space error happens when you copy your VIN from somewhere else and paste it in the form. For instance, I pulled up my insurance and copied from there. Had I not been careful to make sure I didn't copy any spaces at the beginning or end, I could easily have included a couple that may have caused the validation to fail.

david55838

Reaction score
So, just applied for this, and the application was approved. Then I open my mail, and there's a check for $750 from my dealer for 'refund on additional 45CKD1 Coupon rebates'. Shocked that they passed that on to me, but I'm feeling pretty good. Then I go on their website, and they have some of their inventory listed with another rebate code where FCA is giving a rebate of 15% off the MSRP - usually around 8 grand! Not including dealer discount. This is crazy. Had I waited, I would have saved another 6 grand or more!

AdventureJunkie

Reaction score
Just got my co formation that I was approved! Took about 5 days to process and confirm which isn't too bad. 8-10 weeks till I can buy myself some goodies without my bank account yelling at me haha

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m glad the rebates are still going strong. Don’t forget to post back when you get your checks. Sorry about those that missed out. If there is a consensus on a better title so future members aren’t confused I’d be happy to update.

mvfjet

Reaction score
I was finally able to submit my rebate request. I actually didn't have a car at the time of purchase but my last car was a 2018 Mustang GT. Hopefully I get an approval email soon. $250 is about 3 tanks of gas.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous. It has been 50 days since I submitted and they keep coming up with excuses. First the VIN wasn't found so I had to submit via E-mail. I called the same day I sent it so I knew it was accepted. 30 days later with no responses and they said "oh the manufacturer rejected it because there was no proof of purchase"........except I did send in my Sales Contract and they even confirmed it. So they said they were re-submitting it to FCA. That was 20 days ago. I called today to see what was holding it up this time and they haven't even resubmitted to FCA yet. Maybe I'll get my check by Christmas.......maybe.

DSGCobra

Reaction score
Mine was accepted and approved about 24 hours after submitting. Lets see when the check shows up

Users who are viewing this thread