5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

RAMayor

Reaction score
Just called their support line, you can submit it via email. They confirmed they received it as well. Even if I am missing any details they give you an extra 14 days to get those. Original submission just has to be received by them within the 60 days. Thankful I saw this post today and that all of you wonderful posters gave me all the info I needed to troubleshoot the vin issue and submit via email regardless.

wpm1960

Reaction score
good to know you can email...
Just submitted everything through the Allstate Bonus Drive site and it worked fine. Took my VIN and everything. Received the email telling me "Thank you for using BonusDrive! This email is your confirmation that your BonusDrive application has been received and will be reviewed by a BonusDrive service representative. If we have any additional questions or clarifications we will contact you."

RAMayor

Reaction score
Just submitted everything through the Allstate Bonus Drive site and it worked fine. Took my VIN and everything. Received the email telling me "Thank you for using BonusDrive! This email is your confirmation that your BonusDrive application has been received and will be reviewed by a BonusDrive service representative. If we have any additional questions or clarifications we will contact you."
good stuff! Seems to be something with the Laramie VINs, that is what my truck is and others in the thread mentioned having issues with.

Cravenschild

Reaction score
Nice, maybe that can go towards my upgrades I want to add to my new truck. Just got mine yesterday and submitted the request today. Got a confirmation email immediately. Thanks for all the information on here!

RAMayor

Reaction score
after the VIN issues on the site and email submission on day 60 (yesterday) got an email today that the application has been submitted to RAM for approval!!

U

User_3336

I love free money! :)
Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!
You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.
Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its wa

BlckDT

Reaction score
Same. It was quick for the full approval.

5c695efdd001c3b5b591c7a468b56768.jpg

—-|||RAM|||-—
Phil

sent from my mobile device

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So happy to hear this is alive and well and so many have received their checks! Let’s all keep spreading the word and making sure new buyers get rebates to fuel our mid addictions (or maybe just fuel our need for fuel)!

U

User_3336

Yeah $250 buys alot of fuel! :)

So happy to hear this is alive and well and so many have received their checks! Let’s all keep spreading the word and making sure new buyers get rebates to fuel our mid addictions (or maybe just fuel our need for fuel)!

Bigtone

Reaction score
Just got my congratulations email stating my application was approved, and I will recieve the check in 8-10 weeks. Really appreciate this forum for passing this info on.

AdventureJunkie

Reaction score
Thank you guys for posting this. Just submitted mine! Here we go 8-10 week wait

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

thebigalboski

Reaction score
I got notice that they’ve sent my application to the manufacturer for approval. Thanks for posting!

Edit: As soon as I posted this, got the email that I’ve been approved and will have a check in 8-10 weeks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread