5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect T25.48 Update (What's New)

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD is whats mine is saying everyone have the "PROD" on the end? I havent seen any issues yet for mine Knock on wood as I have been dealing with a radio issue but I am thinking I have it narrowed down to the USB hub, if I have a thumb drive in the drivers side I get issues havent seen any in the passenger side USB yet of course dealer wont replace the media hub until "THEY" can reproduce it even though I show them video after video of it doing its flashing thing not good enough for them I should have kept the F150
Hi irishwake63,

We can help look into this for you. Feel welcome to shoot us a PM and we can check for any available bulletins for you.

Steph
Ram Cares

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My 2022 Rebel updated last week and now the Traffic is not loading in navigation and weather app is shows the loading but never loads. I’m also missing the right and left camera even though the surround camera works. Come on Chrysler, these vehicles are too expensive and spending money on the services that we can‘t utilize.
Hi tlcshawRam,

We can help take a look into the Connected Traffic & Travel and Weather app for you! Please contact us at 800-777-3600 for further support.

Steph
Ram Cares

tlcshawRam

Reaction score
Hi tlcshawRam,

We can help take a look into the Connected Traffic & Travel and Weather app for you! Please contact us at 800-777-3600 for further support.

Steph
Ram Cares
The traffic and weather app started working again a couple of days ago. Thanks

jackedin

Reaction score
Was really hoping for full screen Android Auto, but that doesn't seem to be there.
Me too! I believe some have posted in this forum that IPhone user can access full screen CarPlay. Why the sub-standard experience for the more skilled Android users @RamCares Steph...anyone...anyone @RamCares can explain, pretty please.....anyone ?

Last edited:

jackedin

Reaction score
Thanks for the tag, n8zcc,

Here's a shot of the service bulletin.
View attachment 164042

Steph
Ram Cares
Hi Steph, Is this a full screen shot of the TSB with "What's new" OTA SW update T25.48 or only the part you want us to see? If not could you please post the full TSB or provide a link to the document for us to see. Thanks in advance!

irishwake63

Reaction score
Hi irishwake63,

We can help look into this for you. Feel welcome to shoot us a PM and we can check for any available bulletins for you.

Steph
Ram Cares
you already pmed me and asked for the version I gave it to you and never heard back from you

jackedin

Reaction score
Scratch that...it changes to the Vehicle screen about 1 in 3 starts...so bug not fixed, just changed.
:(
I was having the same problem, when I exited AA it always landed on the apps screen. If I manually changed it to the home screen at startup it was always changing back to the apps screen. Now after the update, it if the truck starts on the home screen it stays on the home screen after disconnecting AA. I don't use wireless AA.

23RAM

Reaction score
I was having the same problem, when I exited AA it always landed on the apps screen. If I manually changed it to the home screen at startup it was always changing back to the apps screen. Now after the update, it if the truck starts on the home screen it stays on the home screen after disconnecting AA. I don't use wireless AA.
I don't use AA at all. I've also started the truck without a phone in the truck for short drives to the store and it still does it. I noticed it has started in the apps screen and the vehicle screen at random intervals and it's doing it more often now 2 out of 3 starts.

jackedin

Reaction score
I don't use AA at all. I've also started the truck without a phone in the truck for short drives to the store and it still does it. I noticed it has started in the apps screen and the vehicle screen at random intervals and it's doing it more often now 2 out of 3 starts.
Yeah, that's not right! It should not be changing screens like that.

332EMDGMOLE

Reaction score
I think I got this update too, but now I can't access the vehicle settings or apps screens.
I can't even check to see what version I'm on now.

When I press the apps button, it says "loading" momentarily, then takes me to the home screen.
The vehicle setting screen loads, but only display the background with nothing in the main screen or title bar area.
I've reset the unit numerous times with no difference.

Edit: I can confirm that I am on MY23 T25.48. When I tried to go back to 26.17, it showed the current version and what I wanted to install, then said I can't go backwards to older versions. 😡

What now? Evidently, another patch is in order.
@RamCares

View attachment 163645 View attachment 163646
@RamCares Add me to the list of folks with the EXACT same issue described above (H/T @cskindt for so accurately describing this to the "T").

I have no idea how to determine what version I am on as neither of the bottom two buttons work.

I made an appointment at the dealer last week and have to wait another 2 weeks before they can get it in to look. I have tried the soft reset method of holding down the L/R knobs and also tried all manner of button combinations from previous uconnect versions to get into some sort of engineering menu without success and now I have also resorted to unhooking the battery to see if this works after reading past suggestions.

I am also now constantly having to repair my iPhone and getting almost constant Uconnect Box Errors as shown in the attached.

Cheers.

V/r

Todd
2022 Ram 1500 Southfork Edition Limited Longhorn

Attachments

• ERROR.jpg
    ERROR.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 40

332EMDGMOLE

Reaction score
For anyone that lost menus / apps, switch to a different user profile. Then you can either recreate your original user profile or do a factory reset of the radio.
EDIT. Figured out how to get to my profile and tried the factory reset.

@Roman2179 Hi. Sorry for my ignorance, but I only seem to recall being able to switch user profiles from the lost menu/app. How can I get there without the vehicle or app icons on the bottom? Also, is there some other combination of buttons to press other than the two black knobs on either side of the screen to do a factory reset?

2022 Ram 1500 Southfork edition Limited Longhorn.

Cheers.

V/r

Todd

Last edited:

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
@Roman2179 Hi. Sorry for my ignorance, but I only seem to recall being able to switch user profiles from the lost menu/app. How can I get there without the vehicle or app icons on the bottom? Also, is there some other combination of buttons to press other than the two black knobs on either side of the screen to do a factory reset?

2022 Ram 1500 Southfork edition Limited Longhorn.

Cheers.

V/r

Todd
There's a pull down at the top middle of the screen.
If you have memory seats you can also hit #2 on the driver door to change profiles.

dropnbassonu

Reaction score
@RamCares Add me to the list of folks with the EXACT same issue described above (H/T @cskindt for so accurately describing this to the "T").

I have no idea how to determine what version I am on as neither of the bottom two buttons work.

I made an appointment at the dealer last week and have to wait another 2 weeks before they can get it in to look. I have tried the soft reset method of holding down the L/R knobs and also tried all manner of button combinations from previous uconnect versions to get into some sort of engineering menu without success and now I have also resorted to unhooking the battery to see if this works after reading past suggestions.

I am also now constantly having to repair my iPhone and getting almost constant Uconnect Box Errors as shown in the attached.

Cheers.

V/r

Todd
2022 Ram 1500 Southfork Edition Limited Longhorn
Me as well. Been messed up the same way for 2 weeks now. Messaged @RamCares and they basically said the same as they did here "we're taking a look at it". Inconvenient not being able to adjust settings or use any of the apps...

Randboye

Reaction score
I also received the update in my 2022 Limited. After the update, I lost the right and left mirror cameras (still have the 360 camera and rear view camera). Anyone know how to get them back to function?
I lost mine L & R mirror cameras also. Along with cant' get to settings in vechicle menu or apps menu on bottom of screen.
By chance I went to a different profile and could access the vechicle and apps menus but still don't have mirror camers.
If you find out anything please share. Thanks

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I lost mine L & R mirror cameras also. Along with cant' get to settings in vechicle menu or apps menu on bottom of screen.
By chance I went to a different profile and could access the vechicle and apps menus but still don't have mirror camers.
If you find out anything please share. Thanks
I made a post in the other update thread explaining why the mirror camera soft keys disappeared, and nobody is getting them back until they do another update fixing this one. The only way to get them back in the meantime is to use AlfaOBD to change the model year in the BCM to 2023.

Randboye

Reaction score
I made a post in the other update thread explaining why the mirror camera soft keys disappeared, and nobody is getting them back until they do another update fixing this one. The only way to get them back in the meantime is to use AlfaOBD to change the model year in the BCM to 2023.
Thank you.
I unfortunately don't have a AlfaOBD to make changes to the sofeware.
A couple ?'s
Looking at your screen shots I notice a couple things
1st.
Do you have the cargo camera? Did your truck come with it? If not what did you do to get it activated? Parts etc.
2nd. Do have the off road pages?
Did you truck come with it if not how you get them?
I've asked the dealer about loading off road and performance pages in my 2022 Limited 4x4 and trying to get information on installing the cargo light . I have the digital mirror.
and have opition in the cameras for Aux 2 camera.
I also have the trailer surround view cameras opition.
Dealer either cant or won't help with either request.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you.
I unfortunately don't have a AlfaOBD to make changes to the sofeware.
A couple ?'s
Looking at your screen shots I notice a couple things
1st.
Do you have the cargo camera? Did your truck come with it? If not what did you do to get it activated? Parts etc.
2nd. Do have the off road pages?
Did you truck come with it if not how you get them?
I've asked the dealer about loading off road and performance pages in my 2022 Limited 4x4 and trying to get information on installing the cargo light . I have the digital mirror.
and have opition in the cameras for Aux 2 camera.
I also have the trailer surround view cameras opition.
Dealer either cant or won't help with either request.
My truck is a Heavy duty ram, and it has all possible camera options enabled. Cargo camera is not a factory option on 1500’s.
For the off road pages, you can’t get them if the truck wasn’t originally equipped with them because it’s subscription based.
I was just mainly showing a pic of the mirror camera soft keys re-populating after the model year change. People also don’t realize the other camera views that they aren’t getting that this new update adds into the cameras section, so it’s not just that the mirror cameras disappear from before the update (circled in red):
IMG_5234.jpeg

Randboye

Reaction score
For anyone that lost menus / apps, switch to a different user profile. Then you can either recreate your original user profile or do a factory reset of the radio.
I did that, but still no L & R mirror cameras.The 360 view works just not the individual L & R camera views.

Last edited:

Randboye

Reaction score
My truck is a Heavy duty ram, and it has all possible camera options enabled. Cargo camera is not a factory option on 1500’s.
For the off road pages, you can’t get them if the truck wasn’t originally equipped with them because it’s subscription based.
I was just mainly showing a pic of the mirror camera soft keys re-populating after the model year change. People also don’t realize the other camera views that they aren’t getting that this new update adds into the cameras section, so it’s not just that the mirror cameras disappear from before the update (circled in red):
View attachment 164215
Ok thanks.
Yes, I notice I didn't have those camera options like before.hopefully they will fix it with an update sooner than later. What the point in having mirror cameras if they turn them off with software updates.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Ok thanks.
Yes, I notice I didn't have those camera options like before.hopefully they will fix it with an update sooner than later. What the point in having mirror cameras if they turn them off with software updates.
The point of mirror cameras are for the 360 degree view.

Users who are viewing this thread