5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect T25.48 Update (What's New)

23RAM

Reaction score
Ramcares are a bunch of clowns.
No other way to put it.
Expect more from the cashier at 7-11
It isn't the technology, it is the incompetence of the folks who implement and maintain the software that drives the technology, they are the problem. They make a careless release and we pay the price. Not only is this unacceptable but it is unforgivable and displays the immaturity of their software development capabilities.
While I truly hate incompetence, there's no sense trying to explain anything to the likes of you. God forbid a feature doesn't work on your truck, iphone, computer, whatever, and brings your idyllic life to a grinding halt. Let's get out the gallows for those responsible for allowing your crapa-chino iced coffee to not be perfect.

Sure, if the software issues cause all the RAMs in the world to stop, heck I'd be front and center complaining too. But these little niggling issues? Get over it. The world will not end because of it.

This forum is going downhill...and not in a good mpg way.
:rolleyes:

n8zcc

Reaction score
While I truly hate incompetence, there's no sense trying to explain anything to the likes of you. God forbid a feature doesn't work on your truck, iphone, computer, whatever, and brings your idyllic life to a grinding halt. Let's get out the gallows for those responsible for allowing your crapa-chino iced coffee to not be perfect.

Sure, if the software issues cause all the RAMs in the world to stop, heck I'd be front and center complaining too. But these little niggling issues? Get over it. The world will not end because of it.

This forum is going downhill...and not in a good mpg way.
:rolleyes:
I'm lost trying to understand what I have to do with your rambling comment and then it dawned on me, you forgot to take your meds.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm lost trying to understand what I have to do with your rambling comment and then it dawned on me, you forgot to take your meds.
He clearly has no idea how software or technology works. He's the reason companies get away with it as people start to think this is normal to force broken updates on people and then not allow you access to a support team to contact while the device is under a service contract.

If Cisco did this and one day decided to update the firmware on all the firewalls they could see online and only break 10% of them no one would ever use Cisco again unless you are selling it to a competitor company.

It would be 1 thing if Ram allows YOU to update it and revert it or provide a message saying it can't be reverted and wait to see if others have problems. But instead they force it on you without an option and you lose what you paid for. Any other company would be in deep crap doing stuff like that.

And Ramcres? Still a bunch of outsourced clowns that don't do anything to help, nor are they in a position to help.

23RAM

Reaction score
LOL you guys and your lame insults...you're so bad at it it's freaking hilarious.
:D
By the way, you said, "the software...is unforgivable". With all those "unforgivable" issues, maybe you should sell your lemon of a RAM truck and buy something else that is more forgiving.

The couple of minor software issues I've experienced certainly are not the end of the world for me. I'm keeping my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread