5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect T25.48 Update (What's New)

N0cturnal

Reaction score
Good to know. I am going on a 1200 mile road trip again and will try to keep pressing update later until I am back. I don't want to risk unexpected behavior from UC while I am on the road.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone posting in this thread with the missing side camera soft keys have AlfaOBD. I’m pretty sure I know what’s going on with that.

irishwake63

Reaction score
FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD is whats mine is saying everyone have the "PROD" on the end? I havent seen any issues yet for mine Knock on wood as I have been dealing with a radio issue but I am thinking I have it narrowed down to the USB hub, if I have a thumb drive in the drivers side I get issues havent seen any in the passenger side USB yet of course dealer wont replace the media hub until "THEY" can reproduce it even though I show them video after video of it doing its flashing thing not good enough for them I should have kept the F150

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD is whats mine is saying everyone have the "PROD" on the end? I havent seen any issues yet for mine Knock on wood as I have been dealing with a radio issue but I am thinking I have it narrowed down to the USB hub, if I have a thumb drive in the drivers side I get issues havent seen any in the passenger side USB yet of course dealer wont replace the media hub until "THEY" can reproduce it even though I show them video after video of it doing its flashing thing not good enough for them I should have kept the F150
Yes, PROD is on the end of mine too.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
39A375EB-861D-4C2E-AED9-8EB1EEB2447B.jpeg
Question…….why does the update still show FCA when Stellantis took over?🤔

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score

T25.48 Update is thru OTA only or some one can share USB update.​

All updates are OTA only. Only time we get USB files is someone who has direct access to Ram's files because Ram think's consumers are dumb and want to limit our ability to service our trucks. It's the same reason we can't revert to older firmware for people that are having problems.
View attachment 163791
Question…….why does the update still show FCA when Stellantis took over?🤔
Probably because too many letters. Shorter file names are better then longer if at all possible, if anything it would change to some abbreviated forum of Stellantis. That likely would also not happen until UC6 happens, as changing the the start of file names on an existing project is blah and could cause headaches for support people (I forget Ram doesn't provide support so I guess that part doesn't matter LOL).

Bigbags85

Reaction score
I don't think this is related to the update but I remember seeing an update last weekish. Since around that time almost every time I drive to or from work one or more of my TPMS sensors will stop reading (first it was R Front, then L Rear, then both front) and I'll get an error saying service TPMS system or something like that. I suspect the wiring harness needs to be replaced but I'll find out next week when I drop it off at the shop.

tlcshawRam

Reaction score
My 2022 Rebel updated last week and now the Traffic is not loading in navigation and weather app is shows the loading but never loads. I’m also missing the right and left camera even though the surround camera works. Come on Chrysler, these vehicles are too expensive and spending money on the services that we can‘t utilize.

Last edited:

ensign

Reaction score
I think the icon is slightly different to the left of the driver's steering wheel/seat control. Appears to be red and blue? Possibly to indicate that's where you adjust temperature?

Was really hoping for full screen Android Auto, but that doesn't seem to be there.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Dewey

Reaction score
I think the icon is slightly different to the left of the driver's steering wheel/seat control. Appears to be red and blue? Possibly to indicate that's where you adjust temperature?

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
Mine was like that and nothing worked till I did a reset then back to normal.

B2BC3E37-79CF-4F7C-8AF1-D861AC89D7F4.jpeg
After reset

8863E9AC-4407-421D-BD95-91DD79FB124F.jpeg

boothroyd917

Reaction score
Does anyone posting in this thread with the missing side camera soft keys have AlfaOBD. I’m pretty sure I know what’s going on with that.
I do not have AlfaOBD (have been considering it, though), and I'm missing my side mirror camera views on my 22 Longhorn since the update.

norsinne

Reaction score
This update fixed the "device unsupported" error that popped up every time I started the truck.

23RAM

Reaction score
One bug I noticed seems to be fixed - when starting the truck, the UConnect would always revert to the Apps screen. Now it stays on the Home screen as it should.
Scratch that...it changes to the Vehicle screen about 1 in 3 starts...so bug not fixed, just changed.
:(

nitmik

Reaction score
Scratch that...it changes to the Vehicle screen about 1 in 3 starts...so bug not fixed, just changed.
:(
I've noticed the same thing. Seems like the first start of the day does not go to home screen. Then home screen after that

RamCares

Reaction score
Same here.

After the update and reboot, I lost audio (no sound) and Android Auto. Later in the day, I ran to the store and the audio was back on but still no Android Auto. Two days later, the Android Auto ICON shows up and I had to go through the initial setup, after that everything is back to normal.

These OTA updates scare me, seems something is always broken or missing after the update as you sit there, fingers crossed, hoping all your settings and features will return unharmed.

@RamCares

Perhaps you can take a few minutes to post a list of the changes the update brought since the changes page wouldn't load.
Thanks for the tag, n8zcc,

Here's a shot of the service bulletin.
1690581964639.png

Steph
Ram Cares

RamCares

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As an update, your comments on the thread were escalated to the proper teams to work on a resolution regarding the Surround View Camera. To stay on top of the resolution, you are welcome to send our team a PM, including your VIN and any additional feedback about the update, so we can document a case to help prompt a resolution as quickly as possible.

Steph
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/