5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect T25.48 Update (What's New)

GunSm0ke

Reaction score
Did anyone else get the recent T25.48 update and notice anything different?

2022 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn.

jackedin

Reaction score
Did anyone else get the recent T25.48 update and notice anything different?

2022 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn.
Just got mine this morning, I went from S26.17 to T25.48, the "what's new page" wouldn't load. If anyone can shed some light on the what new. Still running half screen with Android Auto 10.0.6328, I can't see any UI changes. As the update was taking it did say it was upgrading the Android OS.

mdirads

Reaction score
I also received the update in my 2022 Limited. After the update, I lost the right and left mirror cameras (still have the 360 camera and rear view camera). Anyone know how to get them back to function?

jackedin

Reaction score
My experience when features are lost or funky after a UConnect update is that they self correct after a drive cycle or usually within few hours.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I started the update last night after I pulled into the driveway. I went out this morning and verified that my two mirror cameras were also missing like @mdirads but still have the 360, rear, and front. Anybody ever figure out if features were added or functionality improved in this update?

Picture1.jpg Picture2.jpg

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think I got this update too, but now I can't access the vehicle settings or apps screens.
I can't even check to see what version I'm on now.

When I press the apps button, it says "loading" momentarily, then takes me to the home screen.
The vehicle setting screen loads, but only display the background with nothing in the main screen or title bar area.
I've reset the unit numerous times with no difference.

Edit: I can confirm that I am on MY23 T25.48. When I tried to go back to 26.17, it showed the current version and what I wanted to install, then said I can't go backwards to older versions. 😡

What now? Evidently, another patch is in order.
@RamCares

20230723_143057.jpg 20230723_143102.jpg

Last edited:

jackedin

Reaction score
I think I got this update too, but now I can't access the vehicle settings or apps screens.
I can't even check to see what version I'm on now.

When I press the apps button, it says "loading" momentarily, then takes me to the home screen.
The vehicle setting screen loads, but only display the background with nothing in the main screen or title bar area.
I've reset the unit numerous times with no difference.
Yeah ! That's weird, mine came back to normal within the hour and no radio resets. Actually, the AC sync button turned off so I re-enabled it.

Last edited:

Delmonico87

Reaction score
I’ve also lost my right and left camera view which I do find handy and often. Makes me mad these updates they push out are always changing functions or buggy. I’ve had every one since the UC5 came out and they’ve all had bugs. At least the last one wasn’t as buggy and we had all the camera views. I wish they’d start a beta group you could sign up for so they don’t screw everyone’s radios up every time they push out an update.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thanks for giving us a shout! We appreciate the feedback on the thread regarding the recent over-the-air update you received and would like to ensure this is brought to the attention of the proper internal teams for further review and escalation. Please feel welcome to send us a private message with your VIN, and any additional feedback you'd like to add, to ensure your concerns are documented.

Steph
Ram Cares

MarPar

Takes a MoPar to catch a MoPar
Reaction score
Well, one thing it did not fix was the "calibration error" for the trailer towing :rolleyes:

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, one thing it did not fix was the "calibration error" for the trailer towing :rolleyes:
That issue is part of a recall for the trailer reverse steering control module, and you have to take it in for that update. It won’t be fixed by an OTA radio update.

MarPar

Takes a MoPar to catch a MoPar
Reaction score
That issue is part of a recall for the trailer reverse steering control module, and you have to take it in for that update. It won’t be fixed by an OTA radio update.
Ah. Thanks Jimmy.

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For anyone that lost menus / apps, switch to a different user profile. Then you can either recreate your original user profile or do a factory reset of the radio.
Is this type of factory reset any different than holding the power and tuner button in for 10 seconds or whatever?

uncc_99xj

Reaction score
Received the update Thursday the 20th. The next morning (Friday), Sirius wasn't working for the first 15-20 minutes of my drive until just that portion essentially reset and acted like I had just started a subscription. I even got the message saying "your subscription is now active, click here to continue!" on the screen. A little odd seeing as how I never touched my existing plan.

The day after that (Saturday) wireless CarPlay wasn't working, and it was having a hard time connecting to my phone in general via bluetooth. Unpaired, repaired, and then went into the settings on uconnect to tell it my phone was my "favorite" along with enabling most of the settings on that screen, and wireless CarPlay came back. It worked when plugged in via cable, so that told me it was a bluetooth issue. Strange that it was working just fine immediately after the update and took an extra day to act up.

Other than that, the update was trouble free and everything seems to be working like it did before (which mine has been pretty solid compared to what others have reported, knock on wood).

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For anyone that lost menus / apps, switch to a different user profile. Then you can either recreate your original user profile or do a factory reset of the radio.
I tried this, and guess what .... 😐

It worked🥳! Apparently, there was something within my existing profile that wasn't compatible with updated vehicle/apps screens.
I created a new profile and after it loaded, I was able to access both, the vehicle and apps screens. And it even restored my performance and off-road screens!
I switched back to my old profile and I had the same problem with the two screens not loading correctly, then back to the new profile and it works again.

Thanks for the heads-up RAM 😠

@Roman2179 , please tell me what I owe you! Now I can sleep again knowing it all works (until the next update) and I didn't have to seek Dealer help.
Thank you!!!

Last edited:

23RAM

Reaction score
Received the update yesterday when turning off the truck, hit start and went inside. Came out an hour or so later and everything worked normal except Sirius which said I can enable my subscription or something. Ignored that and it continued normally. One bug I noticed seems to be fixed - when starting the truck, the UConnect would always revert to the Apps screen. Now it stays on the Home screen as it should. Other than that, seems to work fine...haven't noticed anything odd yet.

amaliks

Reaction score

T25.48 Update is thru OTA only or some one can share USB update.​

n8zcc

Reaction score
the "what's new page" wouldn't load.
Same here.

After the update and reboot, I lost audio (no sound) and Android Auto. Later in the day, I ran to the store and the audio was back on but still no Android Auto. Two days later, the Android Auto ICON shows up and I had to go through the initial setup, after that everything is back to normal.

These OTA updates scare me, seems something is always broken or missing after the update as you sit there, fingers crossed, hoping all your settings and features will return unharmed.

@RamCares

Perhaps you can take a few minutes to post a list of the changes the update brought since the changes page wouldn't load.

Users who are viewing this thread