5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Shot?

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Saw a picture that showed a bullet just after passing Trumps head, but lower that the one that hit his ear. If not by the grace of God, then what was it. I don't believe in luck. Never have.
Moments after Trump adjusted his position, the bullet seemed to hit him in the ear.

In the top right corner of the footage, a fast-moving grey blur, possibly the bullet, can be seen at the eight-second mark.

Trump said a bullet "pierced" part of his ear in the incident, which happened at a campaign rally in the US.
1720990808766.png

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm no 5-0 or anything but with all the drones nowadays, why weren't the nearby rooftops being watched? My pt job is sitting at a desk watching multiple security cameras. If a view has any motion, its border highlights, so its easy to pick out.

Someone explain to me why there wasn't enough time to observe an individual crawl across a rooftop with a long gun and vector a unit onto him...

Security sniper/s fail. Among other obvious fails.

Probably won’t get fixed.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think a large number of you discussing some technical points don't understand defilade and/or are far from weapons and shooting skills experts.

I don't know the precise location of the shooter when he took the shots, but looking at these pics it's entirely plausible the SS snipers did NOT have a clear view of the shooter in the beginning.

Based on what I can see, there was a SERIOUS gap in coverage based on the SS sniper rooftop location and the buildings the shooter was on.

1720993436714.png

Red = SS blocked view behind trees.
Green = shooter lane of fire.
Pink = defilade area.

If SS was further back from the edge of that roof, there was an even larger gap.

yellow = not my line, was on the image I snagged.

1720993644294.png

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The eyewitnesses said that he had a full rifle in plain view of them while crawling up to the roof. The eyewitnesses claimed that he and others were yelling to police and pointing at the shooter with the rifle but the cops just stood around looking confused.

This was information provided to a BBC reporter. This is not a made up scenario. Since it was BBC, even ferners can hear it.
Funny how the press from different countries always have a better view than our own MSM.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can tell you don’t have much time behind a scope.

If all the rooftops were PROPERLY scanned, the shooter would have been verified and dead WAY before he could have got a shot off.
It's not like the CS team was on stage beside Trump.

cpetku

Reaction score
This (quote below) was pretty obvious in one of the videos I watched last night trying to figure out what happened and raised questions why the SS didn't intervene onstage sooner...

"According to some video and media reports, the Secret Service counter-sniper on a nearby rooftop was aiming at the shooter, perhaps before he took some or all of his shots.

“The counter sniper appears to be looking through his scope as if he's scanning for something. … And then, when the shots are fired, takes out the shooter from his position almost immediately,” said Miller, the NYPD’s deputy commissioner of Intelligence & Counterterrorism until 2022. “So we have to fill in those gaps. What happened during those seconds? What were the communications? What did he see through the scope, and did he act at his first opportunity? And we'll learn that later.”

Last edited:

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This was pretty obvious in one of the videos I watched last night trying to figure out what happened and raised questions why the SS didn't intervene onstage sooner...

"According to some video and media reports, the Secret Service counter-sniper on a nearby rooftop was aiming at the shooter, perhaps before he took some or all of his shots.

“The counter sniper appears to be looking through his scope as if he's scanning for something. … And then, when the shots are fired, takes out the shooter from his position almost immediately,” said Miller, the NYPD’s deputy commissioner of Intelligence & Counterterrorism until 2022. “So we have to fill in those gaps. What happened during those seconds? What were the communications? What did he see through the scope, and did he act at his first opportunity? And we'll learn that later.”

It was obvious he was seen. Major FAIL

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Care to explain?
Sure. You either didn't read or didn't understand his post.

...and this comment of yours is the reason I even chimed in:
"I can tell you don’t have much time behind a scope."

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sure. You either didn't read or didn't understand his post.

...and this comment of yours is the reason I even chimed in:
"I can tell you don’t have much time behind a scope."

Your making no sense.

Keep drinking and pick a fight somewhere else.

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Clearly you can't tell at all.
OK.
So, you think if YOU were on the roof scanning the shooters roof (as security obviously were from recorded video) you don’t think YOU could have identified and killed the shooter before he got a shot off?

Users who are viewing this thread