5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Shot?

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The shooter was a 20 year old registered republican.

Y'all need to retire both of those crooked old men, neither of them deserve to be in power though neither of them (obviously) deserve to be shot either.

Let them both sit out the rest of their lives swapping stories and drinking beer. Surely in a land of 300+ million with some of the brightest and best minds on the planet as citizens you guys can find someone worthy of the office.

NEITHER of these two are.

At 20, this would be his first presidential election. 2 years ago he may have registered and voted in mid terms....I don't understand the "registered" party stuff, but sounds like someone is trying to make it sound like this was a right wing nut job.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Supposedly trump turned his head. If he wouldn’t have, it would have been a headshot. It’s pretty much a miracle that it wasn’t.

Also, who’s gonna investigate this? The corrupt federal departments who are trying to take him and supporters down? This has a killary feel to it.
What? No. Killery's investigative team did the report last week.

[MOD REMOVED FAKE STATEMENT]

....I don't understand the "registered" party stuff, but sounds like someone is trying to make it sound like this was a right wing nut job.
It's all you find in Google. Look for left wing killers and the Big G will direct you to articles about how dangerous the right is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Y'all need to retire both of those crooked old men, neither of them deserve to be in power though neither of them (obviously) deserve to be shot either.

Let them both sit out the rest of their lives swapping stories and drinking beer. Surely in a land of 300+ million with some of the brightest and best minds on the planet as citizens you guys can find someone worthy of the office.

Wrong

WE don’t want your opinion on the American presidential election or it’s candidates.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At 20, this would be his first presidential election. 2 years ago he may have registered and voted in mid terms....I don't understand the "registered" party stuff, but sounds like someone is trying to make it sound like this was a right wing nut job.
I'm sure the spin wizards will be all over it. The irony is that lying to everyone about everything all the time is what leads to this. Just more blood on their hands.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Age does not equal a low mental acuity equally. I mean the difference with Biden is obvious. Trump is sharper than Noose 'em and far his senior. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is 34 years old and sharp as a bowling ball.

Trump wants the best for the country and it's people. He is on his game and overall has the ability to lead. Despite not speaking eloquently (not many do these days) he speaks plainly and just says what needs to be said.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not responding to anything in particular, but just want to make sure everyone keeps something in mind.
The electronic surveillance systems at NSA, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, and everywhere else are surely straining the power grid right now.
So keep all comments on the up-and-up. This is a truck forum - not a political forum. While it has been agreed that we will allow a little off-topic discourse in a tightly-contained area, even that will be removed if there’s even the slightest hint that the discussion is heading the wrong direction.
I’m really serious about this.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I’m not responding to anything in particular, but just want to make sure everyone keeps something in mind.
The electronic surveillance systems at NSA, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, and everywhere else are surely straining the power grid right now.
So keep all comments on the up-and-up. This is a truck forum - not a political forum. While it has been agreed that we will allow a little off-topic discourse in a tightly-contained area, even that will be removed if there’s even the slightest hint that the discussion is heading the wrong direction.
I’m really serious about this.
No problem. Not sure who made this thread on behalf, but thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread