5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Shot?

Is it already time for Biden* to put out another Fatwa on Trump?

You do have to wonder if Trump wins will they let him be sworn in?

It would seem they are very afraid of Trump's rallies. I guess it looks bad when 10s of thousands show up in support of the Evil Orange One and Kamila Gorrilla can barely get the paid CNN staff to show up. Harder to make the riggged voting machines believable with all the contradictory visual evidence.

Hey, in both the posts above, are these the same guy? One said he had a shotgun and pistol. The other said a "high capacity magazine". This usually indicates an AR or AK with standard magazines. Maybe it is the pistol with a standard magazine since it is Commiefornia.

It would seem they are very afraid of Trump's rallies. I guess it looks bad when 10s of thousands show up in support of the Evil Orange One and Kamila Gorrilla can barely get the paid CNN staff to show up. Harder to make the riggged voting machines believable with all the contradictory visual evidence.

Hey, in both the posts above, are these the same guy? One said he had a shotgun and pistol. The other said a "high capacity magazine". This usually indicates an AR or AK with standard magazines. Maybe it is the pistol with a standard magazine since it is Commiefornia.
It's California. Anything over 5 rounds is considered high capacity. Could have been a 10 or 15 round magaIne for his pistol, or a shotgun with a 8 round tube.

It's California. Anything over 5 rounds is considered high capacity. Could have been a 10 or 15 round magaIne for his pistol, or a shotgun with a 8 round tube.

10 rounds is max in California, high capacity is more than 10 rounds.

Though ever few years, it seems a judge strikes that down, and everyone makes a run for higher capacity magazines until it's blocked again. Luckily we are grandfathered in between those short few months and can legally own those high capacity mags.

Last time it happened a couple of years ago, Magpul had a "Freedom" sale for California residents, I bought bunch of their 30 round magazines for my AR-15.

Last edited:
So did he just have guns in his car or was they on his person?
He had them in his vehicle. In fact, he notified the deputy that he had firearms in his vehicle during their initial contact. He had a special pass for the event. He had been issued "a special invite" to the Coachella rally as a Trump caucus captain and Trump team leader in Nevada. "I had a special entry pass directed to me, sent directly to me by officials within the Republican Party of Nevada," he insisted. "I was an actual invitee to that event." This was not an assassination attempt. He apparently had the firearms for protection while he was in California. He claims to have never even fired them before, even at the range. It was poor judgement on his part to have had them loaded in the vehicle though...

He had them in his vehicle. In fact, he notified the deputy that he had firearms in his vehicle during their initial contact. He had a special pass for the event. He had been issued "a special invite" to the Coachella rally as a Trump caucus captain and Trump team leader in Nevada. "I had a special entry pass directed to me, sent directly to me by officials within the Republican Party of Nevada," he insisted. "I was an actual invitee to that event." This was not an assassination attempt. He apparently had the firearms for protection while he was in California. He claims to have never even fired them before, even at the range. It was poor judgement on his part to have had them loaded in the vehicle though...

Yesz especially because California doesn't allow you those loaded weapons in the car. And actually you can't even have the ammo and gun together at all. Have to know the weapons laws for areas th are traveling to.

I see a defamation lawsuit coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back