5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Shot?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Your making no sense.

Keep drinking and pick a fight somewhere else.
You were wrong. It happens.

If you had a point, you've failed to make it, and you certainly didn't refute what Brutal posted.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did it occur to anyone that perhaps the SS sniper was trying to determine if it was another SS sniper before he pulled the trigger? As soon as the shots were fired, it’s clear. But before that?

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You were wrong. It happens.

If you had a point, you've failed to make it, and you certainly didn't refute what Brutal posted.

I remember you well.

You can’t have a legitimate discussion by just saying you are wrong.

Some things never change.

Go try to bully someone that you can get away with it.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did it occur to anyone that perhaps the SS sniper was trying to determine if it was another SS sniper before he pulled the trigger? As soon as the shots were fired, it’s clear. But before that?
I'd think they all should've known where the others were, but it's possible something like that went through his head. It's also entirely possible he wasn't sure the dude was armed until he opened fire.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I remember you well.

You can’t have a legitimate discussion by just saying you are wrong.

Some things never change.

Go try to bully someone that you can get away with it.
Name a time when you think I've been wrong and I'm happy to correct your error. 🍻

You were wrong, and you've been corrected by multiple people. Swallow your pride and move on.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Come on guys lets not get this thread locked down so we can keep discussing this among ourselves. No reason to get into pissing matches. That’s what PM’s are for.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
I think a large number of you discussing some technical points don't understand defilade and/or are far from weapons and shooting skills experts.

I don't know the precise location of the shooter when he took the shots, but looking at these pics it's entirely plausible the SS snipers did NOT have a clear view of the shooter in the beginning.

Based on what I can see, there was a SERIOUS gap in coverage based on the SS sniper rooftop location and the buildings the shooter was on.

View attachment 186323

Red = SS blocked view behind trees.
Green = shooter lane of fire.
Pink = defilade area.

If SS was further back from the edge of that roof, there was an even larger gap.

yellow = not my line, was on the image I snagged.

View attachment 186324

See the post by @Brutal_HO above. I think he just about has it covered. 🍻
Yea, they didn't have a clear view of the same angles coming back at the President. Top elite security force of our nation.....
Let's just ignore the people yelling and pointing at the guy with a rifle on the roof. They must just be crazy, why listen to them?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Come on guys let’s not get this thread locked down so we can keep discussing this among ourselves. No reason to get into pissing matches. That’s what PM’s are for.
Speaking of triggers, my finger is on the “Lock Thread” trigger right now. Just trying to decide whether all these snipers are on the same team or not.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, the d*ck waving here needs to stop.

I said "it's entirely plausible the SS snipers did NOT have a clear view of the shooter in the beginning."

Not fact, just one opinion. I stated I didn't know precisely where the shooter was. All I'm suggesting is that the shooter may have had defilade while making his approach or when taking the shot(s) and if the USSS detail didn't have 100% visibility without obstruction of every inch of every roofline in the perimeter that had line of sight to Trump, they failed perimeter security 101. They, IMHO, should have had someone posted on that same rooftop.

It's all just conjecture at this point.

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea, they didn't have a clear view of the same angles coming back at the President. Top elite security force of our nation.....
Let's just ignore the people yelling and pointing at the guy with a rifle on the roof. They must just be crazy, why listen to them?

Yea,
Lets set here, it will probably be aight.

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea, the d*ck waving here needs to stop.

I said "it's entirely plausible the SS snipers did NOT have a clear view of the shooter in the beginning."

Not fact, just one opinion. I stated I didn't know precisely where the shooter was. All I'm suggesting is that the shooter may have had defilade while making his approach or when taking the shot(s) and if the USSS detail didn't have 100% visibility without obstruction of every inch of every roofline in the perimeter that had line of sight to Trump, they failed perimeter security 101. They, IMHO, should have had someone posted on that same rooftop.

It's all just conjecture at this point.

Agreed.
Should have been on that roof also!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The ones who were like 50ft away from the guy, and yelling at local cops from BF, PA?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What's your experience that you feel so comfortable calling someone else's out like you did? Lay it out. It's directly relevant to your comments earlier in the thread.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
The ones who were like 50ft away from the guy, and yelling at local cops from BF, PA?
Yep, the local yocal cops with the radios, oh and that almighty "cop training" we always hear about in the news.

But to point before Eighty locks the thread...

How did they not have a vew of that roofline? I mean, it's the most likely spot in the area. WTF?

trump-grounds.jpg

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, the local yocal cops with the radios, oh and that almighty "cop training" we always hear about in the news.

How did they not have a vew of that roofline? I mean, it's the most likely spot in the area. WTF?

View attachment 186327
It seems they had limited resources. I'd think it's entirely likely they weren't able to cover everything at all times. Seems to me that the breakdown is the dude getting on the roof in the first place.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 186327

Wasn't there a CT Sniper on the Water Tower too?

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's your experience that you feel so comfortable calling someone else's out like you did? Lay it out. It's directly relevant to your comments earlier in the thread.

Square up somewhere else. I have a history with you and don’t want anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread