5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Shot?

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
STICK TO POSTS ABOUT THE SHOOTING OR THERE WILL BE BANS ISSUED
Trump wants the best for the country and it's people.

I can't disagree more strongly on a public forum, so lets just say this: Trump only cares about Trump. All his political grand standing is just because he loves the attention, and more importantly it gets him in power and control.

I'd probably vote republican if I was American, my political leanings are conservative on most issues, but I could never vote for Trump. Republicans need to expel him from the party and find someone that is attractive to both moderates and republicans.

I mean you all can't stand Biden and I can understand why, but its pretty telling that Trump has trouble defeating him, any sane republican should be able to phone it in and still beat Biden.

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can't disagree more strongly on a public forum, so lets just say this: Trump only cares about Trump. All his political grand standing is just because he loves the attention, and more importantly it gets him in power and control.

I'd probably vote republican if I was American, my political leanings are conservative on most issues, but I could never vote for Trump. Republicans need to expel him from the party and find someone that is attractive to both moderates and republicans.

I mean you all can't stand Biden and I can understand why, but it’s rong pretty telling that Trump has trouble defeating him, any sane republican should be able to phone it in and still beat Biden.

Wrong Again,

YOU are not an AMERICAN.

Take your opinions and beliefs about AMERICAN politics somewhere else.

Dewey

Reaction score

I mean you all can't stand Biden and I can understand why, but its pretty telling that Trump has trouble defeating him, any sane republican should be able to phone it in and still beat Biden.
[MOD: EMPHASISZED FOR TRUTH]

Let’s stay on topic here. The discussion is about an assassination attempt on a former President and current candidate. Not about how you feel personally about him. You have a right to your opinion but this thread isn’t the place for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
I'm no 5-0 or anything but with all the drones nowadays, why weren't the nearby rooftops being watched? My pt job is sitting at a desk watching multiple security cameras. If a view has any motion, its border highlights, so its easy to pick out.

Someone explain to me why there wasn't enough time to observe an individual crawl across a rooftop with a long gun and vector a unit onto him...

Dewey

Reaction score

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Someone explain to me why there wasn't enough time to observe an individual crawl across a rooftop with a long gun and vector a unit onto him...

What makes you think he crawled anywhere? Exactly how long do you think it takes for someone to run from a rooftop door, take aim and shoot? They are reporting that secret service noticed someone on the roof before the shots. If he hadn't made the firearm visible to them should they have just opened fire even if it was just an innocent spectator?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LAST WARNING.

KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC ABOUT THE ASSINATION PERIOD, OR BANS WIL BEGIN AND POTENTIALLY ALL POLITICS GET SHUT DOWN ON THIS SITE.

THE NEXT ONE THAT POSTS SOME MADE UP SCENARIO GETS A TIMEOUT. THE SEARCH BOTS ARE PICKING IT ALL UP.

logboom

Reaction score

Dewey

Reaction score
I’m amazed the guy was able to get anywhere near the area carrying a rifle without being seen well ahead of the time he climbed up onto the building. Did he break the rifle down into a backpack? Thought I saw one lying on the roof in the kill shots. If he was wearing a backpack that really should have been a red flag. Hard to believe they didn’t have a much wider security zone than 100 yards.

No drones monitoring from above? No Secret Service or snipers monitoring ALL vantage points? How could they completely disregard an adjoining complex of buildings with a clear view to Trump?

The mistakes made are shocking.

So many questions and we better get some answers.

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
SS detail was SLOW to respond and get Trump off that stage. Pitiful action by what should be an elite group.

Trump's defiant fist pump, while amazing, exposed him to more potential danger. That detail response is supposed be low and go.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else caught it, but there was a woman visible giving the finger to the camera/shooter direction in the video shot where they were putting Trump in the car.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I’ve done my share of deer hunting when I was much younger but I would never put myself in the sniper category.

Several things come to mind when I watch the Secret Service Counter Sniper Team (SSCST) on top of the building in the link above.

It looks like both of the SSCST flinch like they are under fire with incoming rounds from the assassin.

The SSCST that is on his knees using the tripod he seems never to absorb the recoil of the rifle sending a round down range.

Part of me says he got off one round but why did he pull up off of his scope if he did fire or did he pull up off of his rifle because of incoming rounds?

The SSCST that is prone flat on the roof seems to seek protection from incoming rounds by coming down lower on the roof line and he seems never to absorb the recoil of the rifle sending a round down range.

For the SSCST they train out to 1000 yards so shooting a head size target at 100 - 150 yards should be like a three foot putt for Tiger Woods.

Was the Rules of Engagement (ROE) for the SSCST did they have to wait for a shot to be fired before they could take out the perp?

Page # 2 -

This isn’t Squeaky Fromme who forgot to put a round in the chamber.

You just don’t go to your local gun store, slap a scope on a rifle and then go down the road to your local Trump Rally to make a 100 - 150 yard head size shot.

First you have to go to a rife range or some big open field to sight in your rifle so the scope and the rifle barrel are aligned so the bullet hits the same spot where the bullseye on the scope is pointed.

Second it takes practice to control your breathing and slowly squeezing the trigger so you don’t jerk the trigger which moves the rifle barrel off of the target.

Perhaps this twenty year old kid has a room full of trophies from his years growing up around guns and hunting in the woods in rural Pennsylvania?

Perhaps a 100 - 150 yard shot for him wasn’t much different then his last ten years hunting but I do have questions for the SSCST who missed this three foot putt and allowed enough time for the assassin to put at least three rounds in the stands and one round on Trump.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
I’m amazed the guy was able to get anywhere near the area carrying a rifle without being seen well ahead of the time he climbed up onto the building. Did he break the rifle down into a backpack? Thought I saw one lying on the roof in the kill shots. If he was wearing a backpack that really should have been a red flag. Hard to believe they didn’t have a much wider security zone than 100 yards.

No drones monitoring from above? No Secret Service or snipers monitoring ALL vantage points? How could they completely disregard an adjoining complex of buildings with a clear view to Trump?

The mistakes made are shocking.

So many questions and we better get some answers.
The eyewitnesses said that he had a full rifle in plain view of them while crawling up to the roof. The eyewitnesses claimed that he and others were yelling to police and pointing at the shooter with the rifle but the cops just stood around looking confused.

This was information provided to a BBC reporter. This is not a made up scenario. Since it was BBC, even ferners can hear it.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Supposedly trump turned his head. If he wouldn’t have, it would have been a headshot. It’s pretty much a miracle that it wasn’t.

Also, who’s gonna investigate this? The corrupt federal departments who are trying to take him and supporters down? This has a killary feel to it.
Saw a picture that showed a bullet just after passing Trumps head, but lower that the one that hit his ear. If not by the grace of God, then what was it. I don't believe in luck. Never have.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m not responding to anything in particular, but just want to make sure everyone keeps something in mind.
The electronic surveillance systems at NSA, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, and everywhere else are surely straining the power grid right now.
So keep all comments on the up-and-up. This is a truck forum - not a political forum. While it has been agreed that we will allow a little off-topic discourse in a tightly-contained area, even that will be removed if there’s even the slightest hint that the discussion is heading the wrong direction.
I’m really serious about this.
Kudos

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What makes you think he crawled anywhere? Exactly how long do you think it takes for someone to run from a rooftop door, take aim and shoot? They are reporting that secret service noticed someone on the roof before the shots. If he hadn't made the firearm visible to them should they have just opened fire even if it was just an innocent spectator?

I can tell you don’t have much time behind a scope.

If all the rooftops were PROPERLY scanned, the shooter would have been verified and dead WAY before he could have got a shot off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread