5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Shot?

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I saw some sound analysis that makes it look like the shooter was 150yds away. Trump turned to face that chart he was referencing and was looking at it for a bit before the shooter pulled the trigger. No doubt that the shooter was going for a head shot, but I don't think DJT turning his head played into it.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FOX News is reporting Biden* is leaving his Rehoboth Beach house tonight and returning to the White House a day early.

His very short speech has already been released to the press:

“We had one last ditch effort to save my campaign, and, well, it too failed. So now I concede it’s time for me to do, you know, the thing.”

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
FOX News is reporting Biden* is leaving his Rehoboth Beach house tonight and returning to the White House a day early.

His very short speech has already been released to the press:

“We had one last ditch effort to save my campaign, and, well, it too failed. So now I concede it’s time for me to do, you know, the thing.”
Sounds about right

Users who are viewing this thread