5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NEW 5.7L HEMI with eTorque

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still nothing on the epa web site, maybe we should forward them a window sticker :cool:

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I checked the EPA website a few hours ago and there was nothing listed. Good job digging these up. Not bad fuel economy numbers for a crew cab V8 4x4.

smcgt

Reaction score
1 mpg better than the F-150 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 across the board (16/21/18).

Having owned a 2016 F-150 Platinum with the 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4, those numbers were hard to get, and it drove very sluggish unless in Sport mode. It was responsive then, but you could kiss those MPG goodbye. Towing with that engine also got terrible MPG. My 2019 Limited with eTorque is in KZ status. Excited to get it!

Mopar21222

Reaction score
Alleluia, hopefully the E-torqs get in the hands of Jared, TFL, Mr Truck et al ASAP for some review vids and hopefully you gentlemen who have been waiting will have yours shipping very soon!

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Now we just have to wait. Not available to order in Canada yet on the Rebel I want. E-torque and Ramboxes.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Now we just have to wait. Not available to order in Canada yet on the Rebel I want. E-torque and Ramboxes.

Hopefully soon. I want to drive one before I decide whether I'm going with the eTorque or not, I'm thinking I most likely will though.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hopefully soon. I want to drive one before I decide whether I'm going with the eTorque or not, I'm thinking I most likely will though.

Same here, doesn't matter what it is as long as it has E-torque so I can try it

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Having owned a 2016 F-150 Platinum with the 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4, those numbers were hard to get, and it drove very sluggish unless in Sport mode. It was responsive then, but you could kiss those MPG goodbye. Towing with that engine also got terrible MPG. My 2019 Limited with eTorque is in KZ status. Excited to get it!

Impossible with a 2.7 Ecoboost...rated at 17/23. My lifetime average was 17.8 and I drive a lot of highway miles.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Hemi e-torque is now open for dealer order inventory or is it just customer order only at this time? Just curious.

smcgt

Reaction score
My Truck status (eTorque) is now JS status. Has anyone actually received one, seen one in person, or driven one?? Mine is now scheduled to ship July 10th :-(

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the HFE. And the V6 eTorque also. Just to see how far Ram pushes the mileage envelope.

Gonna be hard to beat Ram at the awards table, as they still have so much to release, and the party hasn't really started.

Nice find @edrclark

dennis kang

Reaction score
where did you get the window sticker? mine is 589889 and I cannot get it. dealer told me it is in storage ready to ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/