5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NEW 5.7L HEMI with eTorque

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Slim, not sure what this means for your order since MOTS has still not updated your status?
Ram told me again today I am D1 with an estimated ship date of last Thursday 06/14!!!

My dealer has me a D1 also.

MOTS still has me a D since 05/07.

Ram told me I could "escalate" after 45 days since my original order which will be 06/21

All I can do is laugh right now. Conflicting info and nobody at Ram will tell me anything "off script" anymore. I honestly don't know if I am D or D1 at this point. Nothing would surprise me.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram told me again today I am D1 with an estimated ship date of last Thursday 06/14!!!

Ram told me I could "escalate" after 45 days since my original order which will be 06/21

All I can do is laugh right now. Conflicting info and nobody at Ram will tell me anything "off script" anymore. I honestly don't know if I am D or D1 at this point. Nothing would surprise me.
MOTS says D then your in D. Ram is full go BS. MOTS is updated daily.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Right there with ya, except I'm already 46 days in

Kramersp

Reaction score
It's this kind of rediculousness that makes people second guess FCA. If communication sucks. What else sucks?

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can ram ship ETorque without epa approval? If they have it, I would assume they would have a press announcement

Aries Ram

AriesRam
Reaction score
Someone has a build etorque?
Yes I think its GhostRyder, but they are not releasing it. If notice no one else but warvet is in I status. Gentlemen don't look for the Etorque yo ne released until its approved. Its looks to me that EPA is really showing it manhood to the FCA to say don't ever screw with us again. Which from what I read what FCA did with the Eco Diesel was not out of the ordinary so I really don't understand why its seem that they have something against the FCA.

Phiefer

Reaction score
I tried my vin 1C6SRFHT2KN603741...Sorry, a window sticker is unavailable for this vin.
I tried a known good vin from a copy of a dealer Longhorn and it worked, so the web link is good and works.
The wait continues, but now I can check for a sticker to add excitement to the wait.

Kramersp

Reaction score
Great news! Will the link above let you view the window sticker , I'd be interested to know what the epa mpg is stated.
Well, in good FCA/RAM fashion, I called to double check today and they said D1. Just trash customer relations/ communication.

Phiefer

Reaction score
No sticker on mine yet. but I see a 2 mpg improvement in city and 1 mpg on highway from the posted sticker.
Also, looks like the posted one has no rambox.

Users who are viewing this thread