5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAZER DT for 2019 RAM 1500

myram2019

Reaction score
I got ok to get a group of 10 to get group buy discount on pedal commander. PM me

link to thread:

myram2019

Reaction score
This may be the best troll ever. You had me trying this for 15 mins. Doesn’t work on my truck!!

NO im for real. When you press 2x to lower then press 2x again as its lowering. It will stop and go up. Try it

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Only difference I see is that one of you has a Laramie and the other a Limited but shouldn't make any difference I wouldn't think??? I have not tried this on my Limited but will tomorrow.

grinch72

Reaction score
Only difference I see is that one of you has a Laramie and the other a Limited but shouldn't make any difference I wouldn't think??? I have not tried this on my Limited but will tomorrow.
I’ll try again tomorrow as well. Let me know if it works for you on your limited.

ArmyofJuan

Reaction score
I don't recall if this was mentioned yet but one option I would to see is auto opening/closing of the sunroof shade like the side mirrors. My wife's Range Rover does this and its nice because it keeps the interior from getting too hot while in a parking lot and I only want it open while I'm driving anyway.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It would be nice if they could also change the programming on the Pano roof. You can't have the glass tilted or open with the shade closed or mostly closed like I could in my 2007 Laramie.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
OK...so this is what I just did.

1. Went out to my driveway and hit the fob button twice to lower the suspension to EE
2. Once it completed that process, I did it again and nothing happened
3. I did not try to do the double press as it was lowering to see if it raised it because that would be a WORTHLESS feature!

We want the suspension to raise regardless and not have to "catch it" while it's headed downward only to make it go back up...what sense does that make:oops:

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Any updates as to when the Tazer will be able to be programed with a Mac running Mojave?? I would really like to utilize all of the features.

trixdesigns

Reaction score
Any updates as to when the Tazer will be able to be programed with a Mac running Mojave?? I would really like to utilize all of the features.

Contact them on the Facebook group or their website. Matt West is their Mac guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Reaction score
I’ve learned a long time ago to keep a small boot camp partition for those kinds of things; open source ecu programming was like that. I also use Parallels with it, but it isn’t needed.

doublenichols

Reaction score
I'm probably number 20 by now, but I'm interested! Maybe we get a hundred bucks off with 20 buyers :ROFLMAO:!!! PM sent!

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
hey Guys! Is there a setting in the Tazer for the halos to come on daytime? My halos do not come on during day time. I do not run any DTR at this point.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just had a brain fart:

What if Tazer DT sent a signal to enable Gear Limit every time the truck was shifted to drive? This would effectively turn off MCDS (4 cylender mode) that so many people hate. They would sell out overnight.

Z-Automotive...your welcome.

mtehonica

Reaction score
Just had a brain fart:

What if Tazer DT sent a signal to enable Gear Limit every time the truck was shifted to drive? This would effectively turn off MCDS (4 cylender mode) that so many people hate. They would sell out overnight.

Z-Automotive...your welcome.

Is this the same as ECO mode and can’t ECO mode be disabled in the settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread