5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAZER DT for 2019 RAM 1500

jimk hunt

Reaction score
I agree. I would never want mine down unless I was getting in and out of the truck. If I wanted them down while washing it just hit the button on the Uconnect.
So if you forget then you have to open the door in the middle of a wash. Also some of us like to leave them deployed when parking. It's a convenience, just like the windows.

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone else have a hell of a time getting the window down via keyfob to work? The range on these fobs suck *** compared to last gen. Apart from that, it seems I can't press unlock too quickly or else the truck won't see the command and I end up having to press the button like 10 times to get the window up or down.

Chris

Reaction score
After playing around with this all morning, I just got my Tazer to work with the power folding steps and my remote...the sequence is the following:

UNLOCK...UNLOCK...LOCK...LOCK...LOCK...TAILGATE...UNLOCK...TAILGATE...REMOTE START...UNLOCK...PANIC...LOCK...UNLOCK...UNLOCK
You are brave; one more unlock to the sequence activates the truck's self-destruct mode to keep it from falling into the hands of the enemy.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So if you forget then you have to open the door in the middle of a wash. Also some of us like to leave them deployed when parking. It's a convenience, just like the windows.
I believe you can simply press the button on the Uconnect system to deploy the running boards at any time just have the ignition in accessory or run

Lize

Reaction score
After playing around with this all morning, I just got my Tazer to work with the power folding steps and my remote...the sequence is the following:

UNLOCK...UNLOCK...LOCK...LOCK...LOCK...TAILGATE...UNLOCK...TAILGATE...REMOTE START...UNLOCK...PANIC...LOCK...UNLOCK...UNLOCK
Better get some spare remote batteries at the ready!!

myram2019

Reaction score
I would actually like to see the key fob not only lower the power step but also raise the air suspension to Off-Road 2 for parking lot protection.
You can lower and raise the truck from fob from factory. While lowering double press again and the truck should raise.

myram2019

Reaction score
Really? If my truck is already sitting in E/E, will this still work?
I tried it this morning and couldnt get it to work from EE. If you stop it while it going down with a pres then double click and it goes back up. I will keep playing with it.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
The above is still not what we're looking for...looking for the steps to deploy AND the air suspension to go to OFF-ROAD #2. Hopefully the Tazer guys can figure this one out too :)

jojopinto

Reaction score
I got a better idea why don't we get all the things fixed that we were told would work and don't for the $300 plus USD and then ask for more crap we don't need anyway.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

jojopinto

Reaction score
What's not working?
Just off the top, turn signal cam, adjust tire size to smaller size sets traction codes and screws the whole truck up have to unmarry to fix and start all over. I have already said all of this earlier. Yes some of it does work and some of it should of had way more testing.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just off the top, turn signal cam, adjust tire size to smaller size sets traction codes and screws the whole truck up have to unmarry to fix and start all over. I have already said all of this earlier. Yes some of it does work and some of it should of had way more testing.

My turn signal camera works perfectly. I have not tried to adjust tire size so I cannot speak to that one.

jojopinto

Reaction score
My turn signal camera works perfectly. I have not tried to adjust tire size so I cannot speak to that one.
Do you have a 12" screen... I can activate cams manually and also activate surround in motion. So that's good. Turn in the turn cam and I get blue screen untill unmarry and reset again.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Do you have a 12" screen... I can activate cams manually and also activate surround in motion. So that's good. Turn in the turn cam and I get blue screen untill unmarry and reset again.

Yes, I have the 12" screen and turning the camera setting ON has worked flawlessly. Did you do the radio reboot after you made the change?

grinch72

Reaction score
You can lower and raise the truck from fob from factory. While lowering double press again and the truck should raise.
This may be the best troll ever. You had me trying this for 15 mins. Doesn’t work on my truck!!

jojopinto

Reaction score
Yes, I have the 12" screen and turning the camera setting ON has worked flawlessly. Did you do the radio reboot after you made the change?
Yes I tried it several times. I have gave up for now. I will wait on a update to try again. It's not a big deal I do like the things that do work so far so good.

Users who are viewing this thread