5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

cliffsta

Reaction score
  1. I am using the tracking tool on ramtrucks.com, referred to as the pizza tracker, but is there other ways to track? I have seen references to ramchat, but when I tried the link, the automated reply just gave me a link back to ram trucks.com.
  2. If I do not sign up for the member tracking tool here, will I be able to get an electronic copy of my build sheet or window sticker in advance?

Welcome! I’m a fairly new member as well, but I’ll do my best to help.

1. You can contact your sales associate for the most up-to-date information. They’re more current than anything. For example see my above post. My SA informed me my truck is at the last rail stop and is almost delivered, whereas the pizza tracker hasn’t indicated I’ve even shipped.

2. You can go to this website to get your build sheet. You have to put in your VIN.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! I’m a fairly new member as well, but I’ll do my best to help.

1. You can contact your sales associate for the most up-to-date information. They’re more current than anything. For example see my above post. My SA informed me my truck is at the last rail stop and is almost delivered, whereas the pizza tracker hasn’t indicated I’ve even shipped.

2. You can go to this website to get your build sheet. You have to put in your VIN.

And a note for everyone: Build Sheets aren't published until after the truck goes down the assembly line. So don't bother trying to look it up when you're still weeks away from being built. Window Stickers, too, they're only published once the truck is released by the plant. So neither of these exist if your truck is still "scheduled" for production.
Unless you're in Canada. Those window stickers are published as soon as the VIN is established. Not sure why it's different there.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unless you're in Canada. Those window stickers are published as soon as the VIN is established. Not sure why it's different there.

The Window Stickers (Monroney) are not published until the truck is released by the plant for both Canadian and US trucks alike. I believe the window sticker you are talking about is the one listed on Canadian Dealers websites instead of the Monroney sticker but those appear to be specific to certain dealers as not all Canadian trucks get those even after getting their Monroney Sticker. I monitored Canadian Stickers for a while during 2022 production but seemed inconsistent and not worth the extra scanning time.

CANADIAN WINDOW STICKER

MONRONEY STICKER

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 584 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @J.A.S.

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
502479 @spaciousgarageFRAME
1/28/2023​
CAWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
502739 @MoPardFRAME
2/8/2023​
WISilverRebel
504477 @J.A.S.XX
9​
1/22/2023​
LouisianaBlackLonghorn
530000 @HeyMcFlyFRAME
2/14/2023​
VARedRebel

TOP CHARTS UPDATED

bikemancs

Reaction score
Anyone who has gotten their truck, were you missing anything? my dealership said when the truck showed up it didn't have wrap on 3 of the 4 seats, the window sticker wasn't included, nor was a front license plate holder. Detailer/prep said he was surprised, but the only thing included was the manuals.

Ruger

Reaction score
Anyone who has gotten their truck, were you missing anything? my dealership said when the truck showed up it didn't have wrap on 3 of the 4 seats, the window sticker wasn't included, nor was a front license plate holder. Detailer/prep said he was surprised, but the only thing included was the manuals.
Haven't seen any others posting about missing stuff but I’m sure it happens especially trying to rush out all these truck. Make sure you print out your build sheet and take it with you for your initial inspection when you pick her up. By the way that’s a great looking ride. Congrats

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
imo, no window sticker might be an issue

bikemancs

Reaction score
Haven't seen any others posting about missing stuff but I’m sure it happens especially trying to rush out all these truck. Make sure you print out your build sheet and take it with you for your initial inspection when you pick her up. By the way that’s a great looking ride. Congrats
I had them, and I think I have everything. There's still a few things I need to scrub between my two sheets. Sales is pretty good with me so far. So I'm not concerned too much, but if something major is messed up... yeah, that's going to suck.
imo, no window sticker might be an issue
Yeah, I was surprised. I have the website window sticker, but not the actual one...

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have a checklist to go through when picking the vehicle up? Thanks

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t believe it has been mentioned on this forum, but starting with the 2022 trucks, it appears that many/most/(all?) of them are missing the small LED accent lights in the rear doors - just under the armrests. There’s now just a small hole with no LED.

1672502918276.jpeg

cliffsta

Reaction score
My tracker has followed what others’ have done. It now shows “shipped” and ETA of 1/8 went away. Per the dealer I was at the last rail stop a few days ago. My uneducated guess is the truck got off the train and is in the holding lot in Port Allen, LA. Also find it funny the tracker still shows my blue Rebel as black 🙃
773CDA6A-C0E2-453E-A5CD-ECD7BB714C98.png

Users who are viewing this thread