5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Original delivery was 17 Jan now 4th of Jan
Original delivery was 17 Jan now 4th of Jan
My pizza tracker still says TBD, again, 'junior' tells me I have a truck in the service bay with MY name on the window sticker. I guess I have to take his word this time....as long as he got my name right!! 😁 😁

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Congrats buddy. I just saw my delivery date moved from 17 Jan to wed
I even tried to get him to shoot me a couple of pics but he claimed that the service area was already closed, and I have to wait till tomorrow. Again, Aries here...please don't tell people like me we have to wait! Someone could get hurt😆😆 ...AND congrats on yours too.

Armydad72

Reaction score
I even tried to get him to shoot me a couple of pics but he claimed that the service area was already closed, and I have to wait till tomorrow. Again, Aries here...please don't tell people like me we have to wait! Someone could get hurt😆😆 ...AND congrats on yours too.
Capricorn same I won't sleep tonight or tomorrow. Wed I will be at the dealership and wait lol pics when you get your baby

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
(Parody)
Mentioning your zodiac sign, or even discussing zodiac signs, is a violation of “the rules”.
First offense - warning
Second offense - loss of man card
Third offense - issuance of woman card

Brunzca

Reaction score
Mark Dodge is telling me that Night Edition is not available for new orders… anyone else been told this?

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
Welp...for some reason RAM decided for me that I was walking away from / cancelling my order. Got this email this morning....

"Hello Jeremy,

This is a courtesy email regarding your communication with Ram Truck Customer Care.

A review of your factory order indicates you have chosen to cancel or walk away from the order.
If I am mistaken and you still intend on taking delivery of this order, please respond to advise. I will be more than happy to continue to track your factory order further with you.

Thank you again for your time, Jeremy."

What the hell man, I can't win lately (n)

Kevinn

Reaction score
Welp...for some reason RAM decided for me that I was walking away from / cancelling my order. Got this email this morning....

"Hello Jeremy,

This is a courtesy email regarding your communication with Ram Truck Customer Care.

A review of your factory order indicates you have chosen to cancel or walk away from the order.
If I am mistaken and you still intend on taking delivery of this order, please respond to advise. I will be more than happy to continue to track your factory order further with you.

Thank you again for your time, Jeremy."

What the hell man, I can't win lately (n)
were you having an issue with your order previously? or is this out of the blue?

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
were you having an issue with your order previously? or is this out of the blue?

Out of the blue. Apparently my dealer is saying that the order was manually duplicated by the factory and perhaps something internal happened with my original VIN and they had to replace it. So the "new" build is already in KZ status and on a train headed my way. Pretty frustrating but I guess the good news is a truck is on its way so I'll just shut up about it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Out of the blue. Apparently my dealer is saying that the order was manually duplicated by the factory and perhaps something internal happened with my original VIN and they had to replace it. So the "new" build is already in KZ status and on a train headed my way. Pretty frustrating but I guess the good news is a truck is on its way so I'll just shut up about it.
Did they give you the new VIN?

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
Did they give you the new VIN?
Yes they did. Which is my biggest bummer...my original VIN was low in production sequence, and had some sentimental value to me just with the digits in it. By no means is that a deal breaker, it just "felt" better. Tossing feeling and sentiment to the side I've already accessed the build sheet and window sticker...seems to be the same truck I originally ordered. We will see...

Users who are viewing this thread