5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Ruger

Reaction score
Triple_B has something going on here. My Ram/Dominos pizza tracker just updated. It finally shows a scheduled date of 11-28-22 and finally shows a VIN#. (I’ve had that a few days after the order was confirmed).
@triple_B would you happen to know numbers on ECODIESEL being built. Just curious since I have a date and ordered an ED

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here's some info on production, from Knightmare (on the TRX forum, aka ButterDaGreat):

So found out it's an issue with the clusters. They don't have 2022's and have over a thousand sitting waiting for them to be installed. 2023 clusters having fitment issues from rumors I'm hearing. So they basically stopped production until they can figure out the 2023's.

So it sounds like the remaining 2022's are waiting on clusters, and the 2023's are waiting on a fix for clusters. Guess what's about to come out of my mouth:
This is a clusterf***...

spithead051

Reaction score
Here's some info on production, from Knightmare (on the TRX forum, aka ButterDaGreat):

So found out it's an issue with the clusters. They don't have 2022's and have over a thousand sitting waiting for them to be installed. 2023 clusters having fitment issues from rumors I'm hearing. So they basically stopped production until they can figure out the 2023's.

So it sounds like the remaining 2022's are waiting on clusters, and the 2023's are waiting on a fix for clusters. Guess what's about to come out of my mouth:
This is a clusterf***...

I see what you did there.....

So the magical all digital cluster doesn't fit either? Good grief, I'll take a 2022 cluster if it gets me to D1 sooner!

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
689 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.

Have also made the change to post the charts to google drive with URL link instead as they dont get downsampled by the forum and are much more legible.

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
@TripleB can you confirm my tracking on my 23 limited on your sheet? Didn’t get any type of confirmation or anything when i added it to the doc. Thanks

Dietz5285

Reaction score
I have tried twice to enter email, POC and VIN to tracker, both times the screen "said" "you will receive an email within 48 hrs" and did not get email.

cliffsta

Reaction score
and i am surprised no one is talking about this run being all black

I assumed this initial batch of all black were dealer stock. Gotta have some 2023s on the lots of those almighty dealers!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Triple_B has something going on here. My Ram/Dominos pizza tracker just updated. It finally shows a scheduled date of 11-28-22 and finally shows a VIN#. (I’ve had that a few days after the order was confirmed).
@triple_B would you happen to know numbers on ECODIESEL being built. Just curious since I have a date and ordered an ED
Doesn't look like there was a resonse on this. In the first two days of production build sheets, I found 225 EcoDiesels (out of 1163 total build sheets). That's quite a high percentage of the overall population - about triple the normal rate.

Ruger

Reaction score
Eighty, thanks for the intel. 🤞hope one of those are mine. From what I heard the last of the ECO should be built by Jan

Lastcall8

Reaction score
I was told the only way i could get an eco diesel was by getting a 4x4 which i don't need

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
i remember when I was waiting for my truck, and it was a cluster f u c k!!
it seems to be even bigger for the 2023

and i am surprised no one is talking about this run being all black

Are we looking at the same chart? Maybe I'm not processing @triple_B info correctly but looks like there's a good mix of colors in what's been built so far???

Dietz5285

Reaction score
951 2023 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.
Do you know how they decide what to build when? Do they go by order date, color or model or is it some random choice?

Users who are viewing this thread