5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 253 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @T Ferguson

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
502479 @spaciousgarageFRAME
1/28/2023​
CAWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
502739 @MoPardFRAME
2/8/2023​
WISilverRebel
509672 @T FergusonXX
34​
TBDIllinoisBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
530000 @HeyMcFlyFRAME
2/14/2023​
VARedRebel

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
Found 253 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @T Ferguson

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
502479 @spaciousgarageFRAME
1/28/2023​
CAWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
502739 @MoPardFRAME
2/8/2023​
WISilverRebel
509672 @T FergusonXX
34​
TBDIllinoisBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
530000 @HeyMcFlyFRAME
2/14/2023​
VARedRebel

So weird that I'm still showing in FRAME, with no BS or WS, but my dealer just emailed me saying the truck is in transit. Actually "In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival". Oh well, fully committed to the "It'll get here when it gets here" life!

Happy New Year Ram Fam!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So weird that I'm still showing in FRAME, with no BS or WS, but my dealer just emailed me saying the truck is in transit. Actually "In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival". Oh well, fully committed to the "It'll get here when it gets here" life!

Happy New Year Ram Fam!
That’s extremely odd. Are you sure the VIN you’re looking up (and is listed in the tracker) is the same as the one that’s been built and shipped?

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
That’s extremely odd. Are you sure the VIN you’re looking up (and is listed in the tracker) is the same as the one that’s been built and shipped?

Yep...only VIN I've ever seen, entered into the tracker, and spoken to my dealer about...last POC I received at the end of November also shows the same VIN.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
So I'm not sure about my status today. Got a text from my 'junior' sales associate, informing me that he 'checked the status of my order today and it shows ETA 1/7 to the local railyard'.
Just for giggles went to the Ram Tracker and today it shows TBD. What the Hell?? Pizza tracker says TBD also. Don't get me wrong here because I would love to believe everything 'junior' has to tell me, but.... now today the Ram Tracker all of the sudden does not show 1/13/23 ETA, but TBD, and the sales guy says maybe earlier than the 1/13 ETA?? :unsure::unsure:

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score

Happy New Year Ram Fam!
I too think I have to fall under that category of, It'll be here when the DEALERSHIP says its here!!

LGB24

Reaction score
I asked the Ram Chat people when I my truck will go from D1 to in production. They said they do not have a specific timeframe, but it should begin the build process by next week. I hope they're accurate...

1672697501223.png

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
So I'm not sure about my status today. Got a text from my 'junior' sales associate, informing me that he 'checked the status of my order today and it shows ETA 1/7 to the local railyard'.
Just for giggles went to the Ram Tracker and today it shows TBD. What the Hell?? Pizza tracker says TBD also. Don't get me wrong here because I would love to believe everything 'junior' has to tell me, but.... now today the Ram Tracker all of the sudden does not show 1/13/23 ETA, but TBD, and the sales guy says maybe earlier than the 1/13 ETA?? :unsure::unsure:
have the dealer send a current POC and a dealer connect report

Users who are viewing this thread