5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

LGB24

Reaction score
Of the 84 members with built trucks already they had a D1 (Scheduled) to E (Frame/Start of Production) average of 18 days so with the holidays I would say you are looking at January

However, the shortest was a 5 day turn around, longest so far is a 25 day.
Awesome - thanks! Thousands of Ram owners would be lost with you, @triple_B

Helpfuldad

Reaction score
how come no vin yet? my tracker has one since date of order. Admittedly I have never ordered before so mostly wonder if mine is correct. LOL!
Hey Trippi, the dealer did give me a vin but whether it's correct or not I don't know because I tried putting it into the vin web address shared here sometime in the past and the link didn't work for me.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
X2. All 3 of us have the same In Production and Built Dates.
I emailed my Dealer in case they needed to be "nudged" to move things along...
I did the same thing as well when the list was put out yesterday with all the production status updates but I have not heard back from them yet. Mine showed built on the 14th, some other folks are getting theirs shipped today. I don't know if I should start getting worried now or not, but I won't. But one thing I did notice when I was looking through some of those build sheets was on the big horns, I did not see any 23 gallon fuel tanks. They all showed 26 or 33s. I'm super excited about that too. Although, finding out about the problems with trying to get the 12" TFT's in the Tradesman's and BH's, I am super bummed about that as well.:cry::cry:
Man, the wait is almost over. Ive been wanting a Ram since summer of 2021. Even looked to order that fall. This Rebel will be the nicest vehicle I’ve ever owned. My Silverado had the nostalgia factor (my dad bought a red 1980 C10 new and passed it down to me in high school, so driving a red Z71 was super cool the last few years), but now I want something more capable but also luxurious inside. Looking forward to years and years of Ram Rebel ownership.
Man I just took a look at your build sheet on your new Rebel you got coming. Sorry dude I have to be jealous because I have nothing else to look forward to at this point because my truck has been built for about 4 days, and I have no more updates as to where it's at. You got all the bells and whistles coming, and you got a Hydro Blue and black, just like I do on my BH. If I were you I would be getting a little anxious also that looks like it's going to be a beautiful truck dude. Congratulations!

Last edited:

Armydad72

Reaction score
Hey Trippi, the dealer did give me a vin but whether it's correct or not I don't know because I tried putting it into the vin web address shared here sometime in the past and the link didn't work for me.
It won't show like that till it's built. Use the tracker and load your info if it is real they will tell you

Armydad72

Reaction score
Every time I make a daily post, which is every time the plant releases more data. New Builds, every weekday morning and then shipments every evening 7 days a week.
After I posted it I refreshed again and saw it. I just want to say thank you so much. And sorry if I ask to many stupid questions first new truck and excited. Last ti.e I was this excited was when I found out my retirement date was 14 Jan 2015 ie my birthday and hoping this will be my second best birthday gift. Thank you again so much for all you have done to calm my nerves.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Every time I make a daily post, which is every time the plant releases more data. New Builds, every weekday morning and then shipments every evening 7 days a week.
I saw your spreadsheet the other day, and noticed some of the 'other' info about where all of those vehicles are going. For me,(Kansas destination), it looked like there weren't that many coming down this way, as apposed to Michigan, Texas etc. would it be safe to say that the smaller shipments would be pushed back a little, until more vehicles were ready to catch a ride? Mine shows built on 12-14.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After I posted it I refreshed again and saw it. I just want to say thank you so much. And sorry if I ask to many stupid questions first new truck and excited. Last ti.e I was this excited was when I found out my retirement date was 14 Jan 2015 ie my birthday and hoping this will be my second best birthday gift. Thank you again so much for all you have done to calm my nerves.
No worries at all man, here to help as much as I can. New trucks are always exciting!

brad0985

Reaction score
No worries at all man, here to help as much as I can. New trucks are always exciting!
Where are you pulling the ETA from? The tracker currently just shows TBD on mine, but your tracker lists 12/29...

DoubleJ23

Reaction score
3099 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.
Good morning....My order was added to the tracker spreadsheet this morning but indicates a "?" status. I noticed others with "?" have been issued bs & ws. Does this mean my status cannot be tracked along the way?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone wondering where SHAP's focus was this past weekend, here's the breakdown by VIN group. Looks like they're filling in the 522-529 groups and pushing hard on the 540-542 groups. I suspect that, just like last year, all of the other unfinished groups will see slow progress over the next several months.

1671465657073.png

cliffsta

Reaction score
Man I just took a look at your build sheet on your new Rebel you got coming. Sorry dude I have to be jealous because I have nothing else to look forward to at this point because my truck has been built for about 4 days, and I have no more updates as to where it's at. You got all the bells and whistles coming, and you got a Hydro Blue and black, just like I do on my BH. If I were you I would be getting a little anxious also that looks like it's going to be a beautiful truck dude. Congratulations!
Thanks. This will be the last vehicle I buy for quite a while so I wanted it to be EVERYTHING I want. I plan to drive this until the wheels fall off. I ordered everything but the tow group and the sunroof and ram boxes / MFT.

I kept my Silverado a little over four years which was the shortest I’ve kept anything new or used.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Anyone wondering where SHAP's focus was this past weekend, here's the breakdown by VIN group. Looks like they're filling in the 522-529 groups and pushing hard on the 540-542 groups. I suspect that, just like last year, all of the other unfinished groups will see slow progress over the next several months.

View attachment 146485
So, where am I missing the daily updates? I mean, are they on 5thGenrams here somewhere?

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Thanks. This will be the last vehicle I buy for quite a while so I wanted it to be EVERYTHING I want. I plan to drive this until the wheels fall off. I ordered everything but the tow group and the sunroof and ram boxes / MFT.

I kept my Silverado a little over four years which was the shortest I’ve kept anything new or used.
The '07 I have now I've had for 9 1/2 years. The '99 Dakota I had for almost 10. Bought it in '03 from a little lot in Houston, then drove it home to KC. I plan on having this '23 until one of us dies! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread