5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Armydad72

Reaction score
Well that sucks. Strange though because I've seen a ton of G/Ts on Facebook and Google that aren't Rebels, so they have to be Laramies. Ram won't build the G/T in a Bighorn or Limited trim?? Or they are simply slowing down production of them for '23?
GT was only rebel and Laramie

McFIy

Reaction score
This is what my dealer sent me a few days ago. I am only in D1 status. How accurate is the estimated ship date based on past experiences?
image.png

Chaos79

Reaction score
What is strange, it is not on the Ram website builder nor did the dealer have the option for the 33 gallon fuel tank show up when building the Limited. This is not a big deal, I just find it odd.
That is strange, I can see the 33 Gallon Fuel tank on the builder page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221219_180124_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221219_180124_Chrome.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 16

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is what my dealer sent me a few days ago. I am only in D1 status. How accurate is the estimated ship date based on past experiences?
View attachment 146532
Sounds about right for going D1 now.
Keep in mind that the “ship date” is basically the build date. Not the date that it gets on a train. You may wait days or weeks after the “ship date” before it starts heading your way.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Keep in mind that the “ship date” is basically the build date. Not the date that it gets on a train. You may wait days or weeks after the “ship date” before it starts heading your way.
What a buzz kill! I, along with a hundred other guys who probably just read this, were thinking they struck gold when their Pizza Tracker hit that last red mark. You are a dream killer dude. 😁😁

Last edited:

DoubleJ23

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know why a "?" would appear in the status on the tracker spreadsheet? Is the order not trackable?

McFIy

Reaction score
Gotcha. No problem. I figured with the holidays there would be some delay between the build times. Thanks for the info.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know why a "?" would appear in the status on the tracker spreadsheet? Is the order not trackable?
It’s because you didn’t provide the VON and/or last name that gives triple_B enough information to put your info into the Ram online system.

DoubleJ23

Reaction score
But I did, I entered last name, von & vin. Should I resubmit? Just trying to obtain current status.

DiezNutz

Reaction score
My truck has been built since 12-14, just got email and text from ramtrucks telling me so. I'm afraid it may already be here by the time they tell me its shipped.;)
100% the same as you, I thought it was odd that I had been getting RAM Brand emails about the same time the pizza tracker updated, until 12/14 when my truck was built and emails stopped... until the "built" email finally coughed up this afternoon.
I'm KZ status (released by plant and invoiced). Confirmed with dealer today that everything's a go on their end, truck's just waiting for a ride.
Only 175/312 (56%) of trucks in my VIN group have shipped though, and my ETA is 1/12, so I'm not sweating it yet.

StickVA

Reaction score
They have build just shy of 3500 Limiteds and Longhorns so far this year so basing anything on the 41 members with either of those models doesnt really indicate a hold up.

(Clip from todays chart)
View attachment 146526
Good point. Guess I should have looked at the overall data. You would think we would have at least 1 member get their truck built! Oh well. The wait continues…

DRL

Reaction score
How big a discount is the affiliate pricing?
It’s the same discount. Tread Lightly just provides access to the Affiliate program for those who cannot access it through another method.

Thank you for sharing this. I'm a disabled army vet not able to work so I had to go the other route.
I understand. Everyone’s situation is different. I was just making a general statement for anyone who might qualify for the Affiliate program from an employer wouldn’t need to spend money to join Tread Lightly. For those who can’t get access from an employer Tread Lightly is a wonderful option.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Good point. Guess I should have looked at the overall data. You would think we would have at least 1 member get their truck built! Oh well. The wait continues…
there have been 8 members with trucks built

sort column "G" on a computer and see them

mainjet

Reaction score
What is strange, it is not on the Ram website builder nor did the dealer have the option for the 33 gallon fuel tank show up when building the Limited. This is not a big deal, I just find it odd.
The 33 gal tank option is on the builder. 2022 and 2023.
779F63F5-F842-4576-86B6-4C17A1A19C83.png

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
That is strange, I can see the 33 Gallon Fuel tank on the builder page.
I just went to the Ram build your truck, it was under the 22 build, but not showing up under the 23 Ram build For the Limited.

Attachments

• 95010E25-FD94-409E-A0AF-C07ABE79FC47.png
    95010E25-FD94-409E-A0AF-C07ABE79FC47.png
    202.5 KB · Views: 13

cliffsta

Reaction score
The 33 gallon tank is listed as standard equipment on the long bed on the 2023 builder for a Limited with the hemi.

Users who are viewing this thread