5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Maccam

Reaction score
Added 1075 Window Stickers tonight. 7 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Fantaguy, @Biggio, @Afrojim2009, @Redsurfer, @Maccam, @Klips_USA, @Noway

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
122645 @FantaguyXXOhioGraniteLaramie
151792 @BiggioXXIndianaWhiteLimited
156300 @Afrojim2009XXLouisianaPatriotLaramie
201022 @RedsurferXXNew YorkBlackRebel
214104 @MaccamXXPennsylvaniaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
214639 @Klips_USAXXIndianaPatriotLimited
215963 @NowayXXPennsylvaniaBlackTRX
yes,window sticker today
wonder how long til i get it now
will have to call dealer this morning

davidv2135

Reaction score
65ad4122b525d9506ba4f3e221cf29f2.png

Just got this email. Is it a generic email or does it mean I should have a build sheet soon? I ordered back in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMethane

Reaction score
65ad4122b525d9506ba4f3e221cf29f2.png

Just got this email. Is it a generic email or does it mean I should have a build sheet soon? I ordered back in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I received the same email overnight. I ordered 9/4/21. Mine is a 1500 Laramie. Not sure what LD means. On Monday, my dealer told me my build date is 12/20/21. When I call RAM, they say my VIN is associated with a 1992 Plymouth.

x50

Reaction score
The camera for the digital rearview mirror is in the LED brake light. View attachment 113467
Thanks. I started this thread about it so I don't derail this one so much. Appreciate the info.

Hasti17

Reaction score
He has the tech package so he has the camera in the 3rd brake light. That's why he gets the cool looking black light lol
Im annoyed i cant seem to find ANY aftermarket Replicas w/o the silly bed cam, love the idea of a slick full LED TBL, and id much rather buy a full LED Assembly rather than just replace bulbs. Oh well i suppose

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I have a Rebel pretty loaded on order from 10/27 that's still sitting in D status. Not sure if Rebel's aren't getting the love but I see a lot of recent orders for Laramie's or Limited's going through the build process and ordered in the last few weeks.

Is it worth ordering a Limited and it may come in a lot sooner or will that likely sit as well?
I ordered mine about the same time and am in the same status. While I'm hopeful it'll be sooner, going off what the dealer said, but mostly going off of what I've read on here I'm guessing it'll actually be delivered around Feb/Mar. I've been tempted to just go around to the dealers in my area to see what they have, and buy one of those. But I know once mine comes it'll be way better than what's on the lot, and I already brokered a better deal on it to.

I'd recommend waiting until end of Dec, or maybe a week or two into Jan, as I think our fortunes will have changed by then. But maybe I'm being overly optimistic.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I received the same email overnight. I ordered 9/4/21. Mine is a 1500 Laramie. Not sure what LD means. On Monday, my dealer told me my build date is 12/20/21. When I call RAM, they say my VIN is associated with a 1992 Plymouth.
1500 are Light Duty (LD) trucks. 2500 and up are Heavy Duty (HD) trucks

I don't see why we now have two people on this forum who were told their in matches a 1992 Plymouth. Sounds like they are only running the last 8 of people's VINs.
Have you tried the chat where you enter the VIN and take the full thing?

The last 8 digits of VIN's have been repeating since 2011, current format went into effect in 1981 and it takes 30 years for the year code to recycle. So if this was an issue that is having any effect on production, it would have been handled then.

Last edited:

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
Finally got to D1!!! My new POC shows ESD of 12-17 that is actually when I should see a build sheet though right? Still not happy about being dropped to Rebel B package but after 5 months we need another pickup!!

x50

Reaction score
Finally got to D1!!! My new POC shows ESD of 12-17 that is actually when I should see a build sheet though right? Still not happy about being dropped to Rebel B package but after 5 months we need another pickup!!
I saw my BS within 2 days of my ESD and my WS 2 days after that.

Pjsant26

Reaction score
I saw my BS within 2 days of my ESD and my WS 2 days after that.
Any idea on approximately how long it takes to get to on a transport to take it to the dealer after the WS is issued? I have an ESD of 12/17.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread