5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I could get mine into camping, maybe that will be my next endeavor!
When I was still in the Marine Corps, younger, and less broken, I used to do hammock camping/hiking trips several times a year. She absolutely hates real camping lol. But, give her a kitchen, bed, and shower and she's happy.

Cigarunner

Reaction score
I have a Rebel pretty loaded on order from 10/27 that's still sitting in D status. Not sure if Rebel's aren't getting the love but I see a lot of recent orders for Laramie's or Limited's going through the build process and ordered in the last few weeks.

Is it worth ordering a Limited and it may come in a lot sooner or will that likely sit as well?
Ordered Limited June 22. No movement yet

Clemzhemi

Reaction score
Also My rebel got changed to level b and I wanted to make sure the only thing that changed is the power mirrors. My salesman is going to reach out to Stellantis to see if it can be changed to level 2 but I was wondering if it’s worth the change and probably wait even longer or just try and have the dealer add then into the deal? I’m not getting built yet and was told still gathering parts.

Attachments

• 01403BD6-8F5D-484A-B7B8-01DF5D3A73A0.png
    01403BD6-8F5D-484A-B7B8-01DF5D3A73A0.png
    304.1 KB · Views: 31
  • C3D14285-71EB-4E73-893C-7C8D187F373F.png
    C3D14285-71EB-4E73-893C-7C8D187F373F.png
    292.5 KB · Views: 28

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
If you only go by the last 8. The digits in 4-7 will be different because the Sundance was a car and will have a different series in there.
Because when I put you FULL vin in, your truck comes up.

View attachment 113425
Yes its in build status now, before that it either didnt show up at all or if Ram Chat ask for the last 8 Plymouth showed up

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Also My rebel got changed to level b and I wanted to make sure the only thing that changed is the power mirrors. My salesman is going to reach out to Stellantis to see if it can be changed to level 2 but I was wondering if it’s worth the change and probably wait even longer or just try and have the dealer add then into the deal? I’m not getting built yet and was told still gathering parts.
i read on here somewhere that power folding mirrors have an issue with the gears breaking when bumped or when stuck.

I am fine without them on mine.

Maccam

Reaction score
1266 Build Sheets found today. 9 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Alx, @jchuchla, @Shawn19, @SilverNight22, @SnowBlaZR2, @Nando707, @Maccam, @kymts, @Dgators50

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
119735 @AlxXLouisianaGraniteLaramie
149628 @jchuchlaXIllinoisBlueLaramie
152088 @Shawn19XOhioPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
171636 @SilverNight22XOhioSilverLaramie
209568 @SnowBlaZR2XLouisianaPatriotLaramie
210613 @Nando707XRhode IslandSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
214104 @MaccamXPennsylvaniaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
227295 @kymtsXKentuckyPatriotLonghorn
230289 @Dgators50XLouisianaPatriotLaramie

CHARTS UPDATED

damn,i got my build sheet,im so excited im about to p_ss my pants
it all looks good
thanks
triple B

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
i read on here somewhere that power folding mirrors have an issue with the gears breaking when bumped or when stuck.

I'm with you there. I wouldn't have been disappointed to not see them on my build sheet.

I've never had a vehicle with power-folding mirrors where the gears didn't break or wear out. Replaced the gears in my Denali's mirrors with metal gears and no issues since. Freaking $7 part that it should've had from the start.

Maccam

Reaction score
I confirmed this morning with Sandi I am in D1 finally, with an ESD of 12/23. LOL

So thanks to all of you for putting the fear of God in me about Christmas orders, my truck is probably going to arrive with a missing wheel and some used Honda Civic seats.

:ROFLMAO:
or reindeer antlers(lol)

Roster16

Reaction score

My rebel will not have them but my 2020 Laramie has them and only used them once while driving on the thruway by accident.

chris288

Reaction score
my 2015 laramie has them, rarely if ever use them, if i had to park someplace on a daily basis that they needed to fold, then yes, that would be a big deal, if that is the ONLY change from level 2 to level B its ok.

Last edited:

Mad Cow

Reaction score
My rebel will not have them but my 2020 Laramie has them and only used them once while driving on the thruway by accident.
They are handy if you have a narrow garage (I don't) or frequent giant public parking garages like you find in Las Vegas or major airports (I don't anymore). My Laramie build has them, I wouldn't miss them if it didn't...

Maccam

Reaction score
Thanks!

Dealer went out in the sleet / snow and snapped two quick pics. He said it will go through inspection tomorrow so maybe late tomorrow or Saturday morning to pick it up. I like the black third brake light. Also the LED headlights look nice compared to the standard headlights. Will post more when I get there!
congrats

Clemzhemi

Reaction score

I have them on my 13 sport and use them quite bit since my garage is skinny and most of the drive throughs here are too. If it makes it take longer I’m going to say no and add them later and deal with it. I did crack my mirror backing out of my garage when I forgot to fold them in so was my fault anyway lol

Nekroh11

Reaction score
Took some time off from the forum as I was just getting frustrated waiting and not making any progress on the build so I apologize if this has been discussed already. I just got an updated POC from my dealer as I'm not scheduled to be built next week.
A few things I noticed
Base price increased $1,415
Had Rebel Level 2 equipment group, now it's Rebel Level B and price decreased by $70
Destination charge increased $100

Does anyone know the actual difference between Level 2 package and the new Level B package? Everything else is identical to how I ordered it originally.

i saw this on a POC today as well. The $1415 difference was that the lux leather seats were showing up as a double charge in todays POC even though it is supposed to be built into the Rebel 12 package (and was $0 in the original POC). I threw a serious challenge flag to the dealership and they say they are working to update the POC with the extra charge on the leather seats being removed. We’ll see.

Users who are viewing this thread