5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
yea that is for sure annoying. If they are going to constantly screw with the actual build package itself for different trim levels they need to be on top of that on the website. but we all know that is a hard ask haha
build your truck at NADA or costco
I did and the price on my window sticker was the same.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Rustybolt

Reaction score
Oh look! Another fully loaded Limited going down the pipe while mine sits in purgatory.
I ordered a Loaded Limited Longhorn Southfork Edition on 11-10. Because I wanted the Mountain Brown interior. Guess I should of ordered another loaded Limited I just didn't want black interior and my 2019 Limited has Indigo/Frost interior so close to the only other interior option offered for 2022 Limiteds. I only see a few Longhorns being built. Been in "D" since the order was placed. If I don't see some movement in this build process soon I will buy out my residual lease which ends in February. The dealer solicited me for my trade now its a dead end.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Some additional info on today's build sheets:

View attachment 113509

View attachment 113510
Still catching up on the great data you guys are providing. Top cart is the first three digits of the VIN, correct? Also, my name showed up on the Lookahead a few days ago, but it's not on the 2022 Ram Tracker spreadsheet yet. I may have left the space out of my screen name, MadCow instead of Mad Cow, will that cause an issue? Should I resubmit my info?

Thanks!
Dan

Hasti17

Reaction score
I ordered a Loaded Limited Longhorn Southfork Edition on 11-10. Because I wanted the Mountain Brown interior. Guess I should of ordered another loaded Limited I just didn't want black interior and my 2019 Limited has Indigo/Frost interior so close to the only other interior option offered for 2022 Limiteds. I only see a few Longhorns being built. Been in "D" since the order was placed. If I don't see some movement in this build process soon I will buy out my residual lease which ends in February. The dealer solicited me for my trade now its a dead end.
?

Not to be rude, but you ordered a month ago, i have no idea what you though this process is like, but 12-16 weeks means the truck usually would not get built till month 3. hundreds of us waited 3-4 months to get our trucks BUILT, and some are STILL waiting on orders placed in may and june. I guess im just confused at what made you assume youd have a produced truck or even a gateline for production in a months time

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Well the wait continues, it was late getting to the distribution center. The dealer called me today and said they're not allowed to go pick it up anymore so I'm at the mercy of however long it takes them to unload it and ship it the 60 miles to my dealer lol. They said MAYBE next week, maybe longer.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
?

Not to be rude, but you ordered a month ago, i have no idea what you though this process is like, but 12-16 weeks means the truck usually would not get built till month 3. hundreds of us waited 3-4 months to get our trucks BUILT, and some are STILL waiting on orders placed in may and june. I guess im just confused at what made you assume youd have a produced truck or even a gateline for production in a months time
No i don't consider you rude at all and I certainly didn'tthink I would have a produced truck by now. I guess my feeling is that there just aren't many Longhorns being produced at all. The build order is obviously a mess as well as Ram chat which produced 3 different answers to my inquiries in one day. When I ordered I was told 8-12 weeks which I think is probably still fairly accurate. I know a lot of you guys have been waiting months. I also understand production didn't even begin till September or there about. So bottom line no consistency or logic at least that I can see.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
?

No i don't consider you rude at all and I certainly didn'tthink I would have a producedtruck by now. I guess my feeling is that there just aren't many Longhorns being produced at all. The build order is obviously a mess as well as Ram chat which produced 3 different answers to my inquiries in one day. When I ordered I was told 8-12 weeks which I think is probably still fairly accurate. I know a lot of you guys have been waiting months. I also understand production didn't even begin till September or there about. So bottom line no consistency or logic at least that I can see.

milrad

Reaction score
I ordered a Limited Longhorn for the exact same reason...didn't like the Limited interior choices. My order was in June and I haven't moved from "D" since.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
I ordered a Limited Longhorn for the exact same reason...didn't like the Limited interior choices. My order was in June and I haven't moved from "D" since.
Maybe that's the hold up mountain brown interior

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still catching up on the great data you guys are providing. Top cart is the first three digits of the VIN, correct? Also, my name showed up on the Lookahead a few days ago, but it's not on the 2022 Ram Tracker spreadsheet yet. I may have left the space out of my screen name, MadCow instead of Mad Cow, will that cause an issue? Should I resubmit my info?

Thanks!
Dan
Top chart is last 6 digits of VIN.
As far as the tracker, I'll get with triple_B to correct the entry (yes, you entered MadCow instead of Mad Cow).

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
From RAM chat a few minutes ago:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
@Hasti17
Looks like they might get mine, too.

Users who are viewing this thread