5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

x50

Reaction score
The camera is in the LED third brake light with the tech package because it has the rear view camera. It's like 400+ to buy that light from mopar.
I found it on feebay for $379 w/ free ship. I going to try and use the camera with a dash cam setup if possible.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
should get a windows sticker tonight
shipping in days
should not take long as you are close
That's what I'm thinking! I'm in Ohio so should have a relatively quick turn on the shipping. Latest update from @triple_B tracker showing average 8 days for ohio. Need to make that December deadline for the $1k rebate!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

PepperellFF

Reaction score
8 days in inspection and ramchat is finally saying it is done and waiting ro be shipped! Let's hope a window sticker pops tonight to confirm it!
did you get all your status updates from RAM CHAT or from your dealer?

x50

Reaction score
Dealer gave me a shipping status update. Seems like I might have it this month.

The last event was the vehicle arriving in New Boston, MI. From there it goes to Twin Oaks, PA, then to dealership. I don't have an estimated arrival date but from what I've seen it usually takes about a week or two.

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking! I'm in Ohio so should have a relatively quick turn on the shipping. Latest update from @triple_B tracker showing average 8 days for ohio. Need to make that December deadline for the $1k rebate!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I have a build date of 12/16 and we're only 10 minutes from the factory. Really hoping to take delivery by 1/3 to get the current rebates!

DuckySaurusRex

Reaction score
losing power mirrors isnt the end of the world, my updated poc is 680.00 higher than the original poc from aug. 26th, dealer said i am price protected.
no it isnt but when the dealer said that it was the same thing as the level 2 it makes ya a little upset lol. :( I asked for level 2 and they said ok the level B as that was the only option. yet they had a 22 sitting there with power mirrors in the rebel.

halla

Reaction score
Build and Price on Ram.com is still showing Rebel with Power Fold mirrors. I asked my dealer to see if they decided to change my 5 month old order. Time will tell.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
did you get all your status updates from RAM CHAT or from your dealer?
Ram chat has been pretty accurate for me. My dealer hasn't done a hope lot with updates but it is what it is. If I get a window sticker tonight I'll be happy for once. The BS thrill was short lived.

DuckySaurusRex

Reaction score
Build and Price on Ram.com is still showing Rebel with Power Fold mirrors. I asked my dealer to see if they decided to change my 5 month old order. Time will tell.
yea that is for sure annoying. If they are going to constantly screw with the actual build package itself for different trim levels they need to be on top of that on the website. but we all know that is a hard ask haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online