5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some new 2019 Ram photos

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
redriderbob said:
nope, was just stating facts that FCA US usually does an initial launch of one trim one color....

https://youtu.be/2nJbv__dsQ4

https://youtu.be/QHUrLfj7Mzo
Umm I can't find my car. Which one is mine
icon_lol.gif

D

Deleted member 85

26aab9b58e9cf365f7e085f2a9e4258b.jpg

WOW.

Also the flaring on the DT almost looks like a current gen HD dually flare from this angle.

D

Deleted member103

BobbiBigWheels said:

WOW.

Also the flaring on the DT almost looks like a current gen HD dually flare from this angle.
WOWx2 . . . Which blue is this ? Not a fan of the pearl coat finishes - in the sun it reminds me (up close) of girls with all that glitter sprinkled on their faces !
Looking forward to seeing our 1st glimpse of the MAXIMUM STEEL clear coat -- my choice, so far . . . but gotta be honest, from where I'm sitting this IS looking good !

kinda reminds me of the "old" Navy Dress Blue Uniform - "Navy Blue" before we switched to Black . I see it's from the same dealership as the others - they seem to be getting a bigger share of the FCA US RAM-LUV !

D

Deleted member103

devildodge said:
@LOU.2 all is good. I thoroughly enjoy your posts also. Just wasn't sure if you were familiar with Bob.

This new 1500 is amazing, and it is only going to get better. For the first time in a long time I am thinking on skipping a 2500 and an even longer time since another truck other than the Powerwagon has checked all the boxes.

And I feel a little longer into the model year and the Rebel sub brand is going to start drumming even more interest into the world of Ram.

This truck looks great in photos. Can't wait to see it in person.

I hope to see a larger color selection for the Rebel...although blue and red work just fine...need green though. Lol
Actually, no, I am not familiar with Bob . . . though for some reason his "calling card" IS, and I can't place where ! ? Little Red Riding (hood) Bob ? ? Only thing that comes to mind
263a.png
. From AllPar ? Is it a "secret" ?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That's Patriot Blue, looks great. I'm waiting to see a Blue streak pearl with the sport package. That's probably going to be trouble for me.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
Actually, no, I am not familiar with Bob . . . though for some reason his "calling card" IS, and I can't place where ! ? Little Red Riding (hood) Bob ? ? Only thing that comes to mind
263a.png
. From AllPar ? Is it a "secret" ?
Nope, its because when I was little I rode Honda motorcycles and was an avid motorcycle rider. Honda riders are called red riders. I have had that screen name since 1996. Funny thing is, I have owned a handful of Kawasakis since then.

honda.png

61P8VFItURL._UX562_.jpg

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
That's Patriot Blue, looks great. I'm waiting to see a Blue streak pearl with the sport package. That's probably going to be trouble for me.
Yes, sir.

Patriot Blue has been a very popular color on previous generations of Rams...

IMG_2179.jpg

BR

maxresdefault.jpg

DR

2009-Dodge-Ram-Pickup-1500_6.jpg

DS

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
redriderbob said:
Nope, its because when I was little I rode Honda motorcycles and was an avid motorcycle rider. Honda riders are called red riders. I have had that screen name since 1996. Funny thing is, I have owned a handful of Kawasakis since then.

honda.png

61P8VFItURL._UX562_.jpg
I was hoping it had to do with a Red rider bb gun lol.

I have always been a fan of Kawasaki only ever owned yamaha though.

D

Deleted member103

redriderbob said:

honda.png

61P8VFItURL._UX562_.jpg
Thank you for that . . . "opening up" is usually a good thing .
1f44d.png

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
THAT's PATRIOT Blue ? Boy sure doesn't look as good on the Build & Price site ! Damn I may be reconsidering, no really, not kidding !
ps;edit -- Being a (Navy) Patriot and all . . . yes I am Very Proud of that !

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
devildodge said:

My favorite movie has it in it...

Christmas-Story-Movie-Museum-Red-Ryder-Bb-Gun.jpg

Brandon

Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

I thought for sure it had to do with Tom Cochrane and Red Rider from Canada eh
1f609.png

D

Deleted member103

devildodge said:

Me too . . . 2 Yamee's : a 200cc in Blue - last year at college after sold the FIAT, and in 1985 a 250cc Yamee-REBEL (not to be confused with the REBEL of your choice here) . I was looking like Easy Rider while in the Navy - looking back it was the stupidest way for me even though I was in Jacksonville ! That 1st year it actually was COLD & SNOWED --significantly; down right dangerous driving to the Base 2 days in a row !

D

Deleted member 85

redriderbob said:

honda.png

61P8VFItURL._UX562_.jpg
I love a good origin story. At what point did you start wearing a mask and tights, roaming the streets of Michigan looking for bad guys?

D

Deleted member103

redriderbob said:

07f9965d2e16a74dd02c17843b91c540.jpg

9e58fb50f0e339755ef280310429f913.jpg

I see a blue one online for sale...
Question / Puzzled by the Lack of "Sparkle" on this "Patriot Blue" - the website indicates it's NOT a CLEAR Coat, yet I see NO Sparkle Specs like ALL the others ? ? ? Anyone got the answer ? Love my Recon Green on the G.C. - it's a Clear Coat / no sparkle but sure does shine when polished . So now I'm wondering about the Max. Steel Clear Coat ?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
(see attachment)
2019 Rams edit: see we already had this sorry

Attachments

• 2019-Ram-1500-VLP-Trims-Phase1-GEO-texas.jpg.image_.1440-1024x595.jpg
    2019-Ram-1500-VLP-Trims-Phase1-GEO-texas.jpg.image_.1440-1024x595.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 114

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It must have a clear coat, I have not scene a non clear coated vehicle in years. Toyota did make some white trucks/cars without clears but the finished turned dull after like two years.

D

Deleted member103

Biga said:
It must have a clear coat, I have not scene a non clear coated vehicle in years. Toyota did make some white trucks/cars without clears but the finished turned dull after like two years.
The mystery is solved . . . as I indicated just a few minutes ago in a different thread posting about my visit yesterday to my local dealership .

DSOOBY

Reaction score
CP4I7234.jpg

I was under the impression this is patriot blue. This certainly has mettalic in it.

I think that dealer photo is deceptive because of lighting, and maybe some sort of photo shop filter.

Users who are viewing this thread