5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel vs. Off Road Package

Jprec8it

Reaction score
Fact is, most don't.

It's funny that someone would mention that it's difficult to differentiate certain trims. That goes for all manufacturers. Most trucks just have subtle differences between trims.
I have a 2022 big horn org. It did not come with fender flares. Is that even an option? I need to look into this. Does anyone have fender flares on the big horn with the ORG?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2022 big horn org. It did not come with fender flares. Is that even an option? I need to look into this. Does anyone have fender flares on the big horn with the ORG?
I was responding to a post suggesting that the ORG Big Horn had them, even though I had never seen one. It appears that the BTS is the only Big Horn that comes with flares.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was responding to a post suggesting that the ORG Big Horn had them, even though I had never seen one. It appears that the BTS is the only Big Horn that comes with flares.
Yeah, I have a BTS and it's a package in a bighorn. Still shows BigHorn badge on tailgate. The fender flares weren't listed as being part of the BTS package, so figured it was part of ORG

Users who are viewing this thread