5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel GT Exhaust question

codyjm28

Reaction score
Where's everyone purchasing 68517364AA and 68517365AA from that doesn't have $400 shipping cost ?? I messaged AP through the forum but never got a response.
+1 on this request.. everywhere I found wanted 500 for shipping
Ask your local dealers to order those part numbers. My dealer said both numbers are available, and it only took 3 days to show up.

Snowman039

Reaction score
Keep me posted. I want this too. I found one on ebay but wasnt confident enough to pull the trigger.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
Update.... Carid worked halfway. Received an email stating 68517365AA was on backorder with no ETA so I canceled that part. I waited until I received 68517364AA from CarID and then ordered 365AA for moparautopartsdirect. Little weird 364AA was shipped without a pallet, everything was bubble wrapped with no damage. 365AA was shipped with no wrap at all. Just waiting for a little warmer weather to install

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update.... Carid worked halfway. Received an email stating 68517365AA was on backorder with no ETA so I canceled that part. I waited until I received 68517364AA from CarID and then ordered 365AA for moparautopartsdirect. Little weird 364AA was shipped without a pallet, everything was bubble wrapped with no damage. 365AA was shipped with no wrap at all. Just waiting for a little warmer weather to install

What’s the difference between part numbers?

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok so you just either reuse your existing tips or order a new set with these then?

raygun9

Reaction score
I recommend carven tips

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Derrick-23

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any changes to the GT exhaust for 2023? I would like to add this to my non-GT Rebel.

Snowman039

Reaction score
Finally got the GT exhaust installed today on my 22 Limited. Its has the perfect sound for me, quiet in the cabin when cruising and aggressive when you get on. I attempted to install myself in the garage with air suspension set at its highest and rear tires on ramps, removed the spare tire and heat shield and its was a complete failure, I simply did not have enough clearance to maneuver the exhaust out. I put it all back together and took it to a shop and was installed in 26 minutes. Thanks to everyone on this thread whom previously installed this exhaust and posted here about it, it really helped me make the right decision. Now looking for a deal on 5" tips.

If anyone is interested in buying an 22 OEM dual exhaust with only 800 miles it and can pick up in Ohio, hit me up and make me an offer.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Finally got the GT exhaust installed today on my 22 Limited. Its has the perfect sound for me, quiet in the cabin when cruising and aggressive when you get on. I attempted to install myself in the garage with air suspension set at its highest and rear tires on ramps, removed the spare tire and heat shield and its was a complete failure, I simply did not have enough clearance to maneuver the exhaust out. I put it all back together and took it to a shop and was installed in 26 minutes. Thanks to everyone on this thread whom previously installed this exhaust and posted here about it, it really helped me make the right decision. Now looking for a deal on 5" tips.

If anyone is interested in buying an 22 OEM dual exhaust with only 800 miles it and can pick up in Ohio, hit me up and make me an offer.
You can 100% get it out with the air suspension, but it's really really tight.
It routes out the passenger side, when you twist it at an angle.
I knocked one of the air suspension rubber things out by mistake and luckily saw it on the ground and put it back before driving it.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You can 100% get it out with the air suspension, but it's really really tight.
It routes out the passenger side, when you twist it at an angle.
I knocked one of the air suspension rubber things out by mistake and luckily saw it on the ground and put it back before driving it.
Easiest way by far is jack the rear end up and put on jack stands at both sides of the frame. With the rear differential fully hanging free the install is as easy as can be.

raygun9

Reaction score
The Mopar GT exhaust you are referring to, is a Borla S type. So yes it will fit.
5.7 Extended Cab, Standard Bed / Crew Cab, Short Bed / Crew Cab, Standard Bed

Is it? There are no resonators on the SType and the GT has 2...

Snowman039

Reaction score
The Mopar GT exhaust you are referring to, is a Borla S type. So yes it will fit.
5.7 Extended Cab, Standard Bed / Crew Cab, Short Bed / Crew Cab, Standard Bed
The Mopar GT exhaust is not a Borla exhaust, its a Mopar Exhaust that looks exactly like the stock exhaust. I think you may be referring too the Mopar Cat Back Exhaust in which people say its a Borla made exhaust. Two different types of exhausts....

Users who are viewing this thread