5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel GT Exhaust question

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
I am trying to find out about the Rebel GT exhaust. I am wanting to know what muffler they used on it and/or a part number. I like the sound of it and want it for my Longhorn.
Are there any other differences other than the muffler?

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm curious as well. I imagine it may be a different muffler, who knows what else. I wish we could get an underside pic of one with it.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Mopar Catback and the GT exhaust are different and is called

Mopar® Passive Cold-End Exhaust​

A Cold-End Exhaust system ensures optimal breathability for impressive performance and sound.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Do you have the part number for the Mopar cat back?
Yes we need a picture and part number of the GT exhaust to see.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Rebel G/T on order and would be happy to send along the exhaust p/n... but like... not sure when i'll be seeing it. it's also got that ram air flow Mopar CAI which adds to the in-cab sound a little too vs the others. That said, they ARE starting to show up on lots now (mostly in the laramie trim that i've seen,) haven't seen any rebels with it yet but IIRC there isn't any diff betwixt the two as far as the PCEE/cat back and the CAI. the day i test drove, i drove a reg eTourque Rebel, and then a Laramie G/T immediately after it. didn't think to look for P/Ns under it tho. i could try to do that tho, i'm only down the street from the dealer i ordered from, haha.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
I have a Rebel G/T on order and would be happy to send along the exhaust p/n... but like... not sure when i'll be seeing it. it's also got that ram air flow Mopar CAI which adds to the in-cab sound a little too vs the others. That said, they ARE starting to show up on lots now (mostly in the laramie trim that i've seen,) haven't seen any rebels with it yet but IIRC there isn't any diff betwixt the two as far as the PCEE/cat back and the CAI. the day i test drove, i drove a reg eTourque Rebel, and then a Laramie G/T immediately after it. didn't think to look for P/Ns under it tho. i could try to do that tho, i'm only down the street from the dealer i ordered from, haha.
That would be great and a picture of the muffler please.
I am wanting to just replace the muffler, the rest of the piping should be the same.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
i'll see what i can find... last time they had 1 Laramie G/T with 3 more "in transit"

Last edited:

Jszlaga

Reaction score
Seems to be just the regular Mopar catback exhaust. See link below.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Seems to be just the regular Mopar catback exhaust. See link below.

If it is made by Borla, wonder which muffler it is?

blue_by_you

Reaction score
i am waiting for someone to crawl under a G/T for confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread