5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim, you need to change the note on the spreadsheet, you no longer have the honor of being the oldest order to still be in D status, both snowman and mine are back to D status and we ordered before you. Although am not sure snowman counts, as he gave up waiting
Just changed it

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Slim, you need to change the note on the spreadsheet, you no longer have the honor of being the oldest order to still be in D status, both snowman and mine are back to D status and we ordered before you. Although am not sure snowman counts, as he gave up waiting

I'm here in spirit

Boatjockey

Reaction score
4 days waiting for inspection and now a week in the body vendor (JB). I am not even getting the spray in bedliner. This is becoming a joke.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
4 days waiting for inspection and now a week in the body vendor (JB). I am not even getting the spray in bedliner. This is becoming a joke.
Most trucks after the body vendor seem to be going to "Budd Yard Offsite"

Duane

Reaction score
Most trucks after the body vendor seem to be going to "Budd Yard Offsite"

Is that where JS (storage) is? My RamBox truck has been in that status for a week; I suppose with it's Indigo leather dash sitting out in the sun, baking......sigh....

Kramersp

Reaction score
Mine is in the Budd Yard Offsite as well. It better be on a frickin train in the next two weeks if Ram wants my frickin money.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is that where JS (storage) is? My RamBox truck has been in that status for a week; I suppose with it's Indigo leather dash sitting out in the sun, baking......sigh....
Mine is in the Budd Yard Offsite as well. It better be on a frickin train in the next two weeks if Ram wants my frickin money.
I tried to Google it and to search to find out what/where it was but I didn't have any luck.

1Raider

Reaction score
Why don't someone that lives close do a "drive by" and take a look at the Budd Yard where these trucks are being held up.. See what the hold up is,maybe there dozens of Rambox trucks with no lids sitting out in the weather... lol

D

Deleted member 85

Just remember, this isn't your dealers fault. I understand the frustration, but believe me, they are as frustrated as you, they WANT your sale. Also, the 8-12 week is never a guarantee, it is an estimate, an average. Ask yourself, if you go and buy this other truck, that doesn't have your name on it and isn't equipped EXACTLY the way you want it, and in reality save yourself maybe 2-3 weeks of wait time, would it be worth it to you in the long run?

As for backing out, if they told you the deposit is non-refundable, they can technically stick to that, but they have absolutely no way of forcing you to wait and not go buy another truck.
7CTK.gif

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You went back to D? I wonder how many other people on the Google Spreadsheet have as well.......

MOTS doesn’t track if you go back to D. So who know how many went backwards

Kramersp

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm going to say over 12 weeks is rediculous. I dont care what manufacturer it is. If you make something available to order, you should have it within 12 weeks.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to Google it and to search to find out what/where it was but I didn't have any luck.

A large portion of the century-old former Budd Wheel plant on Detroit's east side was imploded early Saturday morning to expand a new vehicle shipping logistics hub adjacent to FCA US LLC's Jefferson North Assembly Plant.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A large portion of the century-old former Budd Wheel plant on Detroit's east side was imploded early Saturday morning to expand a new vehicle shipping logistics hub adjacent to FCA US LLC's Jefferson North Assembly Plant.
More storage

Phiefer

Reaction score
Well, on 7/27 my dealer told me my truck ordered early May and achieved the D1 status early June is now back to a D status once again. Maybe that implies they will just build a new one rather than fix the original. Forgot to ask if the vin is the same, but will ask next week. I did find out that the ship date of 6/13 did not change, just the status reduction back to D.
I will try to find the status spreadsheet and update it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online