5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Rancidlunchmeat

Reaction score
Since I was looking for two-tone Longhorns, and I didn't find the available options very clear, I thought I'd just drop this here in case anybody else was wondering:

As we said previously, there are several two-tone color options available as well, and those are mostly keyed to the trim level. Specifically, there are three trim levels that give the Ram 1500 the two-tone treatment. They are the Rebel, Laramie, and Laramie Longhorn. These two-tone treatments are available with any of the color options that normally come with these trims, at least for the primary color. The secondary color, which appears on the bottom of the truck, depends on your trim level. The Rebel provides Diamond Black for a secondary color, the Laramie provides Billet Silver, and the Laramie Longhorn provides Walnut Brown.

http://www.fitzautogroup.com/blog/2019-ram-1500-color-options/

Rancidlunchmeat

Reaction score
There’s deals here in Idaho. If you don’t mind the distance. Dennis Dillon Ram Boise has great pricing.

They do have great prices, seem to be moving them for just a bit more than $10k off MSRP before any rebates you may or may not qualify for. I will say that they need to replace their potato cam because their pictures are horrific.

4sallypat

Reaction score
December hoping it's a better incentive month to get into a Rebel ?

This is a lease offer I made to a local dealer (Car Pros certified) - Ram Rebel over 6 months old with older Hemi eTorque engine pricing and sitting on the manager's desk - your thoughts - is it reasonable ???
Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 10.19.27 AM.png

Midnight1

Reaction score
I bought my 2019 Bighorn Sport Dual Cab last month(October) in Virginia.
Window sticker had it at 49k.
$500 off military
I kept saying no until they went down to $41k
Negotiated LINEX bedliner, undercoat protectant, paint sealant and katskin leather seats.
Final price $42,000
I also went at the end of the month and visited 3 other dealerships. During final negotiation, I was on the phone with a dealership I visited earlier that day and comparing prices. If you put in the time and effort, you can find a good deal. At this dealership, I had test drove 2 different models and was there for almost 5hrs.
I also brought a pre-approved check with me.

Jhalter23

Reaction score
Negotiating as I write with a dealer in CO, on a 2019 limited they would have to bring from Denver. Gave them JonR88's list(below),
so far 7k off, 5 dealer discount, 2 rebate......may qualify for Business owner and Sams still. Suggestions?

1. Denver BC Retail Consumer Cash 74CK1 = $2,000
  2. 2019 On The Job 500 Commercial Equipment/Upfit = $500
  3. Black Friday Retail Bonus Cash = $1,000
  4. Denver 2019 Bonusg Cash DECKA = $750
  5. Denver BC Bonus Cash DECKF = $500
  6. USAA = $1,000
  7. Business Owner = $500

Also working with Colorado dealers and am curious to hear how your experience goes!

Ranchram

Reaction score
When I bought my truck from Medved in castle rock last month they gave me 1,000 for competitive lease on a bmw and military. They were 1.00% below invoice so 7,500 in dealer discounts plus 3,000 in incentives. This was when customer cash was only 1,500 on limiteds. Not the deals others are getting in other parts of the country but I was happy with the deal.

RichInMN

Reaction score
Bought a RAM today gents, and I feel like I got a really solid deal from McKay's in St. Cloud, MN.

They had 3 trucks exactly like I wanted (Bighorn w/ Black Appearance Package & Protection Group), and all 3 sold this week.

Truck MSRP: $49,775

They are installing a Bedrug and a MOPAR painted tonneau as well, MSRP $399 and $1,350 respectively.

Total MSRP: $51, 524
My price: $39, 716

(Before TT&L)

A really exciting day for me today.

Cowboys33

Reaction score
I bought my 2019 Bighorn Sport Dual Cab last month(October) in Virginia.
Window sticker had it at 49k.
$500 off military
I kept saying no until they went down to $41k
Negotiated LINEX bedliner, undercoat protectant, paint sealant and katskin leather seats.
Final price $42,000
I also went at the end of the month and visited 3 other dealerships. During final negotiation, I was on the phone with a dealership I visited earlier that day and comparing prices. If you put in the time and effort, you can find a good deal. At this dealership, I had test drove 2 different models and was there for almost 5hrs.
I also brought a pre-approved check with me.
Where in Va did you purchase your vehicle?

RichInMN

Reaction score
Went back through a handfull of pages. Looks like the average is about 19% off the MSRP. Other than a couple of crazy good 28% deals, I'm happy with my 21%. Like I mentioned before, I don't care what they call it or how they get there, dealer discount, rebates, customer cash, etc. Just show me the end result

View attachment 8655
I wanted to thank you for this post - it helped me set my price targets, I felt good about nearly 23% off MSRP... my goal was to be better than average. (Because after all, half of all deals are below average) :D

Bretts82

Reaction score
My purchase on 11/24 in Colorado for those above. Happy to share dealer and the sales guys name as the experience so far has been good, just message me.

2019 Laramie CC 4x4 5.7 Non etorque in Max steel with sport package
MSRP $54160

Dealer Discount- -$7310
Rebates- -$6500

Dealer fee- +$599

Total - $ 40949

Ends up at just over 24% off MSRP with rebates and about 6% off invoice before rebates.
Also gave me MOPAR lifetime w/ $200 deductible for $2540 or dealer cost plus $10.

Truck is in transit so now I just have to wait for it to show up.

Ground Swell

Reaction score
Picked up my truck while they were doing the black Friday deals.

2019 Laramie CC 4x4 5.7 Non etorque in Billet Silver with sport package and 12" Uconnect

MSRP $58,365

Dealer Discount- -$8,000
Rebates- -$5,500

Total - $ 44,865

Purchased from Santa Cruz Dodge in CA. Dealer matched online price from another nearby dealer in Gilroy.

Rancidlunchmeat

Reaction score
Purchased from Santa Cruz Dodge in CA. Dealer matched online price from another nearby dealer in Gilroy.

Mind if I ask who you were dealing with both in Santa Cruz and Gilroy? I'm Cali Central Coast, I'll drive 4 hours or so for a deal.

Dreng

Reaction score
I bought my Laramie CCSB 4x4 off road sport pkg. 56766$ msrp for 44351$ . taxes and fees were 798$ . I am in the DFW metro area. They gave me 40059$ for my 2017 sierra 1500 slt ccsb 4x4
Mind if I ask which dealer that's better than any I can find in the area

Nuzz

Reaction score
Purchased 2 Big Horn Crew Cabs for work at the end of November. MSRP was $52,480. I paid $38,660 each. In Omaha, NE

Sittingduck

Reaction score
Ram incentives have gone away for all but the Big Horn in Arizona. Maybe something will be added later this week?

phoztech

Reaction score
I hope so. I was expecting them to have better deals than black friday for end of year/xmas but maybe that was a mistake.
If it was then i will just wait until 2020 trucks come out.

Sittingduck

Reaction score
In the same boat, not desperate but questioning my delay in pushing to buy a new RAM in November.

I will continue to monitor.

Users who are viewing this thread