5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

AK103

Reaction score
Go back and start reading this thread, maybe go back 2 months. Rebels are the least discounted. Your discount of $3.5k in general is low. But very low inventory now and dealers know it so it’s not as easy to get a good deal.

Actually, a lot of the dealers are getting inventory here right now.
These are new trucks I'm finding that are coming in.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Plus manufacturer discounts.
I'll wait and see what August offers, and might pick it up.

Though if I can get a better deal on a Limited I might do that.

That’s honestly the best that I’ve seen lately on here for a Rebel.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Actually, a lot of the dealers are getting inventory here right now.
These are new trucks I'm finding that are coming in.

Inventories have definitely increased over the last month or so...at least here in the western states. Plenty of trucks also currently in transit to dealers.

The Critic

Reaction score
Plus manufacturer discounts.
I'll wait and see what August offers, and might pick it up.

Though if I can get a better deal on a Limited I might do that.

That’s not shabby. The dealer that I use is advertising $4000-$5500 off Rebels plus rebates.

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
Drove by a Ram dealer whose lot has been empty of 1500's but last weekend it had at least 30+ new trucks.

Today I received the following in an e-mail from another dealer:

1596103925174.png

The deals should hopefully start rolling back in.

ramtruck89

Reaction score
I sure hope August has some better rebates, been watching these trucks since January 2019 but never able to find the truck I want(the Patriot Blue is just too nice to pass on) . Now have some in my area and just need better rebates to get where I want to be. Have a dealer who will work with me from a friend referral and so far this is my best deal, better rebates would really make this an amazing deal for me.

Attachments

• 9EDB20C2-6D94-4FF1-BAD3-B1E71B5AD007.png
    9EDB20C2-6D94-4FF1-BAD3-B1E71B5AD007.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 97

Juiced6

Reaction score
I sure hope August has some better rebates, been watching these trucks since January 2019 but never able to find the truck I want(the Patriot Blue is just too nice to pass on) . Now have some in my area and just need better rebates to get where I want to be. Have a dealer who will work with me from a friend referral and so far this is my best deal, better rebates would really make this an amazing deal for me.
Things have been getting worse. I had a solid deal back in April but thought June would be better and id have more money saved. Nope. Shopping now but dealers just don't want to move off rebates and had 2 dealers August promotions will be worse (like they know).

Id like a TRX but i don't want an $80k truck. Would love a Sport/Night Big Horn with trailer brake, 3.92, and anti spin diff. That combinations is damn near impossible to find in a Big Horn around me. Found it in a Laramie and Rebel but now we are at 48-50k. I have found 4 in the Classics but they are 38k!!!!

Brianziggy64

Reaction score

Can you break down the $3k rebate? What zip code are you in? Thanks

Traderjose

Reaction score
New to the forum. Was offered a Limited with an MSRP $57,800 for $48,285 through a friend of a friend who does fleet purchase. no dealer fee. Feel it’s a good deal just want confirmation. Thx

SDRebel2021

Reaction score
New to the forum. Was offered a Limited with an MSRP $57,800 for $48,285 through a friend of a friend who does fleet purchase. no dealer fee. Feel it’s a good deal just want confirmation. Thx
16.5% off MSRP on a limited? Not too bad. Must be bare bones because loaded limiteds are usually in the 70s.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It is bare bones. Only upgrade is HEMI and paint premium. They lease the trucks to the county.

Just curious. What does a bare bones Limited look like? Lol. It’s gotta be loaded compared to a well equipped Big Horn?

And yes that sounds like a smoking deal for a Limited!

Traderjose

Reaction score
Just curious. What does a bare bones Limited look like? Lol. It’s gotta be loaded compared to a well equipped Big Horn?

And yes that sounds like a smoking deal for a Limited!

lol. It’s loaded with the typical limited package but no 4x4, sunroof, 22 in rims, etc. I was looking at the barebones crew cab until this option came up. The leather seats and 12 inch screen sold me.

SDRebel2021

Reaction score
Finalized the deal on a custom order yesterday. Ordered on 1 June, delivered 29 July.
1500 Laramie - MSRP $65,515. Final price (not including TTL) $51,707. $8,808 dealer discount, $5,000 in rebates ($3k from Ram, $1k USAA, $1k Conquest).
This is a 2020 model I'm assuming? What options did it come with?

DinkyMcStinky

Reaction score
This is a 2020 model I'm assuming? What options did it come with?
Yes 2020. 4x4, Off Road Group, Night Edition, 12" screen, Dual panel Sunroof, Advanced Safety Group, Level 2, Front/Rear rubber mats, 3.92, 5.7L eTorque, rear wheelhouse liners, 33 gallon tank, trailer brake controller.

SDRebel2021

Reaction score
Yes 2020. 4x4, Off Road Group, Night Edition, 12" screen, Dual panel Sunroof, Advanced Safety Group, Level 2, Front/Rear rubber mats, 3.92, 5.7L eTorque, rear wheelhouse liners, 33 gallon tank, trailer brake controller.
Wow! Fully loaded Laramie for 51K plus TTL. Congrats! It's hard to find night edition with ORG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online