5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

lilkarl71

Reaction score
Limited 4X4 MSRP 63,525 Paid 56,500 ish. This includes Affiliate and Dealer Discounts. Houston, TX Helfman Ram.

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I’m new here, and just trying to get a good deal like anyone else.

A lot of people posting are not mentioning if they had a trade-in when purchasing their 2019 RAM. Please mention that when posting the deal you got.

10k to 12k off of MSRP is interesting to me, especially this early in the model year and with very little incentives from FCA. But hey that’s just my hunch, what do I really know??

I imagine a lot of people posting here already have a truck that they are trading in. So please let us know.

If the dealer can make 6k off of your trade, then they won’t mind taking more $$$ off of the MSRP of your shiny new 2019 RAM

Thank you to those who’ve posted already! The more people who post their deals, the more it helps the rest of us!!
I think a lot of the deals being posted have some exaggeration to them. If you look at TruCar not seeing these deals.

Believemeustink

Reaction score
It depends on your package but you should have something in the mid to high 50k range should be your goal for a limited - with a dealer who has low or medium volume, and that is before rebates or incentives.
What do you envision the Big Horn range to be?

ryelinek

Reaction score
I think a lot of the deals being posted have some exaggeration to them. If you look at TruCar not seeing these deals.

10-12k deals are out there to be had. A lot of it is luck though I’d say. Gotta find a dealer in a good mood and willing to play ball or just ok with making very little.

I posted my paperwork on here and got over 11k off my limited to include dealer discount and rebates.

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I too have posted my paperwork...but I certainly didn't get 11k off! (Jealous, @ryelinek ). My deal came down to about $7500 off, (MSRP 64k, agreed price was 56,500) and an extra 3grand than 4 other dealers had offered for my trade. I think holding out, a better deal could have been made. I sort of made up my mind (dealer was 90 miles away) that I was buying the truck that morning, and had a few numbers set in mind that would make me "excited" for the deal, and those were met. But minus the higher trade value, which could have been had shopping around more dealers than just Ram, I got $7,500 off MSRP so not great but like I said, the number with the increased trade value made and IS making me happy 6 weeks later. Additionally, for the last 5 cars I've used cars.com to track down what the lowest priced car is within what im willing to drive (usually 150 miles) and in my area, there was 1 Limited cheaper (53,500 in Louisville, ky...and it's still listed for sale which is a red flag) but without sunroof and level 1 package so....it sort of added up, those packages together are around 3 grand so even with scammy cars.com postings, I was still on par with the lowest price in the 150 mile area around me.

cjbrown24

Reaction score
I got right at 11k off. Not including any rebates. So with my USAA, Sam's club, RAM Cash and the current Limited rebate I'll be at 13.5k off MSRP.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180720-171759_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20180720-171759_Messages.jpg
    830.3 KB · Views: 101

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got right at 11k off. Not including any rebates. So with my USAA, Sam's club, RAM Cash and the current Limited rebate I'll be at 13.5k off MSRP.

Ok, but if you're financing through FCA, they'll get a bit of that back.

I've noticed they hesitate to sweeten the deal if you are trade+cash... they want their incentives back in financing $.

cjbrown24

Reaction score
Ok, but if you're financing through FCA, they'll get a bit of that back.

I've noticed they hesitate to sweeten the deal if you are trade+cash... they want their incentives back in financing $.

We have the 36 month 0% interest deal locked in right now. I was originally just planning on refinancing a few months later but decided since we aren't hurting for money just to pay a bit more for the 0%. Hopefully next month they will match Ford's 72 month 0% interest. Either way not a big deal. No trade in either.

Cattail cruncher

Reaction score
My price 43,500 bought it in AZ flew down drove it back, best deal I could find.I think I did ok on it. No trade in, keeping my 2003 Ram.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Cattail cruncher

Reaction score
Ram at the autoplex in Tempe 15-20% off msrp I Think is a great deal, They had it in inventory and it was what I wanted.

jamesfg

Reaction score
2019 Rebel - - got it from my buddy at Larry Miller in Avondale
Sticker $53,975
Rebates $3750
Employee pricing $6025
My cost $44,200

TalibanHater

Reaction score
2019 Rebel - - got it from my buddy at Larry Miller in Avondale
Sticker $53,975
Rebates $3750
Employee pricing $6025
My cost $44,200

That sounds like a good deal!!! I have to double check on if i have an FCA Affiliate code through my work. Hope you love your new Rebel, that's what I want to get .

Users who are viewing this thread