5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

paramehdic

Reaction score
Anyone in Canada specifically Ontario share pricing they received? Couple dealers advertising some decent discounts (Raceway/Galt Chrysler) but its not local to me.

Spirito2

Reaction score
2019 Larime Blacked out
E torque
Anti-spin
Level 2
12in u connect
Rubber floor mats
Bed cover
Panoramic sun roof
Advanced safety

MSRP 64225
11k off with 5000 in rebates
Trade in 14k

Waiting for to hear if dealer can get it from another dealer otherwise it will be special ordered

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anybody know when the friends and family discount program will be open again?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anybody know when the friends and family discount program will be open again?
Its always open. The friends and family discount it a program that is offered to Chrysler employees and or retired employees. They can give their "CID #" to any friend or family to use up to 6 times a year for this discount. Its called FFP. There is also EP which is the same concept but is only for immediate family and or the actual employee. FFP is about 1% under invoice and EP is about 5-6% under invoice. It depends on the car that you purchase that changes the % off in each program,

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I'm confused then. My buddy can get a friends discount, but he says when he goes to the website it says it's closed. When I drove a Ram the other day the salesman says the program is gone and not coming back..? Is this the same discount as you get with a Tread Lightly membership?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I'm confused then. My buddy can get a friends discount, but he says when he goes to the website it says it's closed. When I drove a Ram the other day the salesman says the program is gone and not coming back..? Is this the same discount as you get with a Tread Lightly membership?
You must be talking about a different program then. I have no idea what this tread lightly membership is. The Friends and Family dicosunt I am talking about is a program that all FCA employees and retired employees have 24/7

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You must be talking about a different program then. I have no idea what this tread lightly membership is. The Friends and Family dicosunt I am talking about is a program that all FCA employees and retired employees have 24/7
https://www.treadlightly.org/old/join/fcusa-affiliates-reward-program/
Get the discount everyone is talking about!
Individual members at the $100+ level are eligible to receive Affiliate Rewards Program Preferred Price (1% below factory invoice) on the purchase or lease of most new Chrysler, Jeep®, Ram, Dodge, and FIAT vehicles.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
https://www.treadlightly.org/old/join/fcusa-affiliates-reward-program/
Get the discount everyone is talking about!
Individual members at the $100+ level are eligible to receive Affiliate Rewards Program Preferred Price (1% below factory invoice) on the purchase or lease of most new Chrysler, Jeep®, Ram, Dodge, and FIAT vehicles.
Well I know for 110% that the FFP and EP programs are still active and have been for years. So this must be some kind of program you can purchase to be a part of that your speaking of. But the FFP and EP program that FCA employees and past employees have is active.

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Limited 4x4
MSRP: $66,195
Dealer price: $57,543
After rebates & finance incentive: $54,043
(not including any other fees, taxes, etc.)

Last edited:

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Was this an order or one off the lot?
On the lot for over a month. They had another truck that just got delivered (same exact specs/options) and was $2,500~ more since it hadn't been sitting there. High volume dealer.

And also was there a trade-in involved?
Yes, but it was irrelevant to the pricing - when I got numbers I didn't mention a trade at all. These are numbers they advertise right on the website, and no sketchy B.S. stacking of every possible rebate in the book in their listed prices either.

https://www.billluke.com/inventory/new-2019-ram-all-new-1500-limited-4x4-crew-cab-1c6srfht5kn580326

This is basically the exact deal I got. But this truck is marked down $1,000 more than when I was there 2 weeks ago. Almost bought it, but went with Delmonico Red instead. I tried to get a local dealer to match this before driving 500 miles to buy from this dealer, and was told to kick rocks, and said the selling dealer was pulling shady **** to advertise at that price... nope! It was not too good to be true.

Last edited:

sgk

Reaction score
Anyone in Canada specifically Ontario share pricing they received? Couple dealers advertising some decent discounts (Raceway/Galt Chrysler) but its not local to me.
Where abouts are you located, if those are not close to you? east, west or north end of the city?

paramehdic

Reaction score
Where abouts are you located, if those are not close to you? east, west or north end of the city?

They are close enough I am in London and would prefer to support local dealer. Not sure if the dealers I mentioned are stacking multiple rebates from the descriptions it doesn't appear to be the case.

Seeing ~69k msrp for ~56k. Some even higher discounts.

Here is an example of one of the larger discounts 72.5k msrp for 59.4k trader link

Last edited:

Kidder

Reaction score
MSRP $60,260 USD

Ram Laramie Rebate - $3000
USAA Rebate - $1000
Dealer discount - $7775

$48485 before TTL

glennf14

Reaction score
On the lot for over a month. They had another truck that just got delivered (same exact specs/options) and was $2,500~ more since it hadn't been sitting there. High volume dealer.

Yes, but it was irrelevant to the pricing - when I got numbers I didn't mention a trade at all. These are numbers they advertise right on the website, and no sketchy B.S. stacking of every possible rebate in the book in their listed prices either.

https://www.billluke.com/inventory/new-2019-ram-all-new-1500-limited-4x4-crew-cab-1c6srfht5kn580326

This is basically the exact deal I got. But this truck is marked down $1,000 more than when I was there 2 weeks ago. Almost bought it, but went with Delmonico Red instead. I tried to get a local dealer to match this before driving 500 miles to buy from this dealer, and was told to kick rocks, and said the selling dealer was pulling shady **** to advertise at that price... nope! It was not too good to be true.
Nice! Congrats :cool:

Polaris Man

Reaction score
A few members have mentioned the desire to have a price paid thread so I decided to do one and pin it here so it will be easy for everyone to find.

I think the best way to make this thread is as follows:
MSRP of the specific truck
What Rebates and incentives were applied and $ amounts
Any further negotiations
Final price

Please do not include trade in values, taxes, OTD price or anything like that as those are all variable depending on where you live etc. Rebates and incentives are also regional so also please post up where you purchased the truck and when.

Example:

2016 Ram 1500 Sport

MSRP $64,440
-$10,000 rebate from Ram
-$1000 skilled trades rebate
-$3940 additional negotiated at dealer
=$49,500 paid

Vancouver. B.C August 2016

2019 Sport qc 4x4, all the major options. MSRP 67,000+
Ram took 3500 off
Dealer took 5000 off
0% financing.

I have a page saved to my phone from the dealer (salesman) that shows their cost. They make 10% on my truck minus the amount they gave me off.

Axedawg

Reaction score

I received nearly identical the deal...differences noted are that I got the E-Locker rear axle and Granite color. This still looks like we both got a fantastic deal!

I do have to admit that I have some concern with 3.92 MPG reporting from other owners. Should I end up around 16MPG that may be considered 'excellent' fuel economy...which isn't all that great compared with the blue oval people.

Echance01

Reaction score
2019 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4

Advanced Safety Group
Bed Utility Group
Level 2 Equipment Group
Hemi (no eTorque)
Pano Sunroof
Rear Wheelhouse Liners
20 in wheels

MSRP $58,110
$8405 off MSRP