5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please post your Tire and Loading sticker

Seadog1272

Reaction score
I wonder how much the Pano Sunroof weighs, the truck I ordered sounds the same except no sunroof

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I thought I saw someone else who actually purchased one...but I couldn't find the post (or dream).

A new number to work through my thoughts.

ErikB

Reaction score
Here is my sticker its from my 2019 ram Bighorn 4x4 5.7 etorque with 3.92 rear . Bed utility group, 18 inch wheels seem to increase the payload at over 1600 here. It has cloth black interior buckets conv group 2 the 8.4 radio etc 15373100378815700161413518537540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikB

Reaction score
Are those payload numbers disappointingly low compared to the chart that was published by Ram, or is it just me? I was expecting 16xx-17xx payload on my BigHorn 4x4 Hemi eTorque 5’7”... wonder what it actually will be...
Mines 1631

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I’m a tad disappointed with my Laramie’s 1240 lb payload... sure confirms that side steps, pano roof, Ramboxes, eTorque, and the 33 gallon tank are pretty darn heavy options. It sure adds up quick. I would have made different decisions had this information been available to me when ordering. Not giving it back though...
64864FBA-AEC3-4299-8077-FB06F67CDE41.jpeg

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I’m a tad disappointed with my Laramie’s 1240 lb payload... sure confirms that side steps, pano roof, Ramboxes, eTorque, and the 33 gallon tank are pretty darn heavy options. It sure adds up quick. I would have made different decisions had this information been available to me when ordering. Not giving it back though...
View attachment 5348
Another big difference is crew cab vs quad cab. My well equiped QC 4x4 Laramie is over 1700#.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 5348
Yours came in a bit higher than I expected. We were trying our best to get these numbers.

This is the #1 reason, quite possibly the only reason i am not sitting on my deck right now looking at a Maximum Steel Rebel with RamBox right now.

Still over 1/2 a ton though.

can't wait to see your truck when you get it @YoAdrian, pretty soon now i see.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yours came in a bit higher than I expected. We were trying our best to get these numbers.

This is the #1 reason, quite possibly the only reason i am not sitting on my deck right now looking at a Maximum Steel Rebel with RamBox right now.

Still over 1/2 a ton though.

can't wait to see your truck when you get it @YoAdrian, pretty soon now i see.
I found the pics @YoAdrian. Great looking truck

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No doubt, a worthy effort, and thanks for the compliment. I hope no one thinks my comment was a criticism of this fine group here doing good work trying to find the answers.

Ram ought to provide buyers the detailed payload info so they can make an informed decision, and not get on the wrong side of a weight rating when towing. I’ll make it work and be safe doing it, but my option list would have been shorter, or my truck would be a BigHorn, had I known. Oh well, guess I’ll just have to suffer with my Laramie and pano roof... Tried forcing the math to work but numbers are numbers, and I had to switch my purchase to tow the trailer AND bring the family. I shortened my option list and switched to a BigHorn to recover my payload, now at 1578 instead of 1240. Heed the numbers that are being discovered on this thread, especially Rambox weight.

Last edited:

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No, I knew what you meant...this stuff shouldn't be a secret.

And if you get to suffering too much with that Laramie, send it on down to Pennsylvania, I enjoy suffering like that.

Good times

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here's my fat a$$ loaded Limited @ 1141 lbs. I see Slim's above at 1182 and think we had exact matches except I have the OR package. I would have thought the skid plates weighed more than 41 lbs...
20180929_114540.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread