5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

HARDWATERFLYER

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who tracks the vehicles. Recieved my 2023 Laramie Night Edition right on schedule Jan. 9. I have the ORP and was disappointed it did not have the painted to match wheel well mouldings, or a rear heated seat, or the new digital instrument cluster. Otherwise it rides as good or better than my 2020 Laramie Night Edition even with the Off Road Package. I was worried about the raised ride height being 2" higher than the 2020 Laramie but after 500 miles of driving it handles just fine. This is my second Ram after 7 Fords in a row the last being a 2018. I'm retired I like V-8's I'm happy.

Red Cat

Reaction score
I can confirm that the order tracking system is completely broken, at least to some extent. I ordered a Longhorn after Thanksgiving. Wasn't expecting the truck until Spring or later. I would check the tracker once every week or so. No updates, no surprise. Well, my dealer had the truck just show up late last week out of thin air. Was shocked when he texted me. Anyway, the tracker is still showing the truck as not even scheduled LOL... I just took the screenshot below. I could be wrong but I think if you show no progress on the bar but a picture of the truck populates, it means the truck has been built or is at least in production. Because I had the picture of the truck pop up a few weeks ago randomly.
1674445579361.png

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I can confirm that the order tracking system is completely broken, at least to some extent. I ordered a Longhorn after Thanksgiving. Wasn't expecting the truck until Spring or later. I would check the tracker once every week or so. No updates, no surprise. Well, my dealer had the truck just show up late last week out of thin air. Was shocked when he texted me. Anyway, the tracker is still showing the truck as not even scheduled LOL... I just took the screenshot below. I could be wrong but I think if you show no progress on the bar but a picture of the truck populates, it means the truck has been built or is at least in production. Because I had the picture of the truck pop up a few weeks ago randomly.
View attachment 149564
should have registered your vin with triple_b you might have known.

Reactions: @JC

turbopowered

Reaction score
First time poster here - ordered last month and has some movement but I entered my into the 2023 tracker! Hoping for great news for all of us and more accurate info about the movement :).

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Tracker still doesn't work right, or I should say not accurate. Still showed being built until 10 hours after the truck left the plant and arrived at the next shipping point. When you go to the tracker, click that button for text updates, that's how I knew it shipped, 10 hours before the tracker even showed built.

bronco44

Reaction score
Tracker still doesn't work right, or I should say not accurate. Still showed being built until 10 hours after the truck left the plant and arrived at the next shipping point. When you go to the tracker, click that button for text updates, that's how I knew it shipped, 10 hours before the tracker even showed built.
Didn't realize that was an option. Just signed up for text updates. Any idea what some of the keywords are? Would love to find out my current status compared to what the pizza tracker says. I've tried "status", "info", and "current" and all of them come back saying "The keyword you specified was not recognized".

bronco44

Reaction score
Not sure if a coincidence or if signing up for the text alerts triggered something. But my pizza tracker updated immediately after I signed up for texts. Turns out I went into production on 2/10 and have an estimated delivery of 3/21!

6of36

Reaction score
If you are on TrippleB's list, when it updates it looks like he updates status, but I could only get the updates form my salesman. When Ram texted me shipped, tracker showed still being built. I texted my salesman for POC, and he texted me back screenshot of his computer showing it had already left the plant, and had arrived at the next location.

6of36

Reaction score
Not sure if a coincidence or if signing up for the text alerts triggered something. But my pizza tracker updated immediately after I signed up for texts. Turns out I went into production on 2/10 and have an estimated delivery of 3/21!
When mine did update to being built, it did show the previous day as starting. Mine took 4 days from entering frame, to shipped.

6of36

Reaction score
Also, mine had ETA of 2/28. It shoud arrive earlier than that, because I'm in Michigan, so will be trucked. Don't get expectations too high, but expect yours earlier than they say, unless there is a rail delay.

bronco44

Reaction score
Also, mine had ETA of 2/28. It shoud arrive earlier than that, because I'm in Michigan, so will be trucked. Don't get expectations too high, but expect yours earlier than they say, unless there is a rail delay.
Yea trying to keep my expectations in check. Since I live in NY, I don't mind it being closer to mid-March so that the weather will be better hopefully. It's just nice to know I'm actually in production and should have it in the next 30-45 days 🤞

6of36

Reaction score
Yea trying to keep my expectations in check. Since I live in NY, I don't mind it being closer to mid-March so that the weather will be better hopefully. It's just nice to know I'm actually in production and should have it in the next 30-45 days 🤞
I was actually sort of hoping for more delay til better weather too lol. Since I'm in michigan, and I plan on keeping this one, I plan on having it rustproofed. Want to avoid getting the bottom all slopped up beforehand.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
for anyone reading this
there are or could be any number of things that will delay a truck after a build sheet is issued
keep in touch with your dealer
get a new poc and a dealer connect report for updated info

hang in there
you will be happy when your truck shows up!!!!

ExFordGuy

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2023 Laramie today! Can't wait. Dealer said 3 to 5 months. This will be my first Dodge. Previous 2 trucks were F150s. It's going to be a long 3-5 months.

6of36

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2023 Laramie today! Can't wait. Dealer said 3 to 5 months. This will be my first Dodge. Previous 2 trucks were F150s. It's going to be a long 3-5 months.
They are being built very quickly now. Some people who ordered last fall are just getting their trucks now, but production has caught up. Some people are getting theirs in less than 6 weeks. Depends on your location too. Some areas ship very slow.

Users who are viewing this thread