5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

@JC

Reaction score
The Build sheet is published the next business day after the truck has gone down the assembly line. So it signifies that the truck is built. It shoes all of the items included in the build.
The Window sticker is published when the truck passes final inspection and is released for shipping. I imagine you know what it looks like.
Sometimes these happen on the same day. Other times they are days/weeks/months apart.
Additionally, the receiving dealership is invoiced at the same time the window sticker is generated.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
Any reason why my order submitted on 8/25 still doesn't have a vin?
2023 1500 laramie
Order confirmed 8/25
Still no vin or any update for that matter.

k.daddy

Reaction score
Any reason why my order submitted on 8/25 still doesn't have a vin?
2023 1500 laramie
Order confirmed 8/25
Still no vin or any update for that matter.
I ordered on 8/21 and got my VIN yesterday..my dealer sent it to me when I checked the Ram's website it didnt show the VIN yet. They are just starting to assign VINs to the 23's.Just need to give it some time..

Atvdinner

Reaction score
I ordered on 8/21 and got my VIN yesterday..my dealer sent it to me when I checked the Ram's website it didnt show the VIN yet. They are just starting to assign VINs to the 23's.Just need to give it some time..
I know... I know.... I just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing something.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Dealer gave me my VIN this morning and stated I’m in D status. FYI ordered a 2023 Rebel on 8/22 confirmed 8/25.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For those who didn’t see @triple_B ’s post elsewhere, here’s a link to be added to the 2023 tracker. He’s still working on setting up the actual tracker itself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread