5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Ordered on 9/21 I built truck on Rams website and when I went to the dealer it will be a 2023. They only offered the E-Torque 5.7 and no option for the 3.0 diesel. I was sitting in the sales manager's office and kept telling him I wanted the plain 5.7 so I would have to deal with the stop/start as in my 20 Rubicon.
Has anyone else had success ordering a 2023 with more engine choices?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Last edited:

LGB24

Reaction score
I received my VIN from the dealer on Monday last week, but the Ram tracking website still lists the VIN as TBD. Has this happened to anyone else? Why is the Ram website so slow to update?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I received my VIN from the dealer on Monday last week, but the Ram tracking website still lists the VIN as TBD. Has this happened to anyone else? Why is the Ram website so slow to update?
Everyone else with 2023 orders are reporting the same thing.

Jerry0126

Reaction score
2022 order delayed. Old day is Sep/26, yes ,today.
Hi Jerry,

Your order is in D1 status with an estimated ship date 10/05 < -- this date is about production movement and not necessarily leaving the plant, the date will change as it moves to various stages, they just don’t ever update the status code.

You will see the tracking tool update when it is released from the plant and then again once it is on the train.

Attachments

• WechatIMG406.jpeg
    WechatIMG406.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 107

M02v8r

Reaction score
So do we have total builds for 2022's yet? Would love to know how many Rebel G/T's are out there.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As of right now, it looks like there are about 3,727 Rebel G/T's out there, out of 31,479 total Rebels.
I currently find 274 more Rebels, but 25 less G/T's. My guess is that the 10-12 days around the end of October where the build sheet server was giving results with messed up options is causing some discrepancies.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I currently find 274 more Rebels, but 25 less G/T's. My guess is that the 10-12 days around the end of October where the build sheet server was giving results with messed up options is causing some discrepancies.
Yep, you're right. I forgot to include some of the more obscure variants of the Rebel (quad cabs, for example). For some reason, I come up one higher than your total Rebel number (31,754 total). But still show 3,727 G/T's.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, you're right. I forgot to include some of the more obscure variants of the Rebel (quad cabs, for example). For some reason, I come up one higher than your total Rebel number (31,754 total). But still show 3,727 G/T's.
Was your updated total including todays builds? I found 65 more today bringing my total to 31818 Rebels as of today.

The only solution I can come up with is just to download and reprocess ALL build sheets produced since mid October when the build sheet servers were sending out incorrect options. I am not 100% postitive when they corrected the issue so I have no end date to that range which means its currently over 140K build sheets just for the past month so thats going to have to wait until this weekend.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Was your updated total including todays builds? I found 65 more today bringing my total to 31818 Rebels as of today.

The only solution I can come up with is just to download and reprocess ALL build sheets produced since mid October when the build sheet servers were sending out incorrect options. I am not 100% postitive when they corrected the issue so I have no end date to that range which means its currently over 140K build sheets just for the past month so thats going to have to wait until this weekend.
No, it didn’t include new build sheets.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread