5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

jaws80

Reaction score
After almost 9 months it has finally happened. Picked up fully loaded Rebel G/T and it has not disappointed!!! So glad I waited for what I ordered instead of settling, well worth the wait. Thanks for all the tracking updates and words of wisdom along the way to keep me sane.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
After almost 9 months it has finally happened. Picked up fully loaded Rebel G/T and it has not disappointed!!! So glad I waited for what I ordered instead of settling, well worth the wait. Thanks for all the tracking updates and words of wisdom along the way to keep me sane.
Nice. I noticed you didn't post pictures...

40thfv.gif

LX Sport

Reaction score
did you ask the dealer to print a new poc and the dealer connect transportation form?

I asked for a new POC and he acted like he couldnt get one because the "truck wasnt built". When I called him out on it, he said he couldnt figure out how to print it, and took screen shots of it and sent it to me. I'll probably contact him again on Monday and ask for an update.

atvrider

Reaction score
I just ordered a Big Horn with similar specs a week or so ago. On my order it has Level 2 as well, but assumed it would be going to a Level B. Are the Level 2’s actually happening again or is this just luck?
Looks like Big Horns are back To Level 1 & 2. Reason why back in November 2021 tried to order a Big Horn w/ Sport Appearance Package dealer said couldn't order that. At that time it was level A & B. When it was A & B could not get Sport build. Then ordered again in December 17 & was able to order Sport build with level 1. Looked at other recent builds they are 1 & 2. Sport package requires choice of level 1 or 2. However build & price still shows level A & B for Big Horns no Sport build showing. That' s been my experience. Hope that helps.
l

ramrod32

Reaction score
Looks like Big Horns are back To Level 1 & 2. Reason why back in November 2021 tried to order a Big Horn w/ Sport Appearance Package dealer said couldn't order that. At that time it was level A & B. When it was A & B could not get Sport build. Then ordered again in December 17 & was able to order Sport build with level 1. Looked at other recent builds they are 1 & 2. Sport package requires choice of level 1 or 2. However build & price still shows level A & B for Big Horns no Sport build showing. That' s been my experience. Hope that helps.
l
Appreciate it! MD did confirm that it would be built out with Level 2 as well. I was told I’m scheduled for build this coming week, so I can shed some more light then.

Cypselus

Reaction score
My Laramie arrived at the dealership yesterday and I took delivery today. 39 days from order to driving it home, which was much sooner than I had expected. This is my first truck, and I like it a lot already. Thank you to the forum for helping me to decide what to shop for, and for saving me lots of money when I bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belacyrf

Reaction score
My Laramie arrived at the dealership yesterday and I took delivery today. 39 days from order to driving it home, which was much sooner than I had expected. This is my first truck, and I like it a lot already. Thank you to the forum for helping me to decide what to shop for, and for saving me lots of money when I bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow.. congrats. The posts above yours don't give much hope. Seeing 9 months.. 5 months.. that's scary.

LX Sport

Reaction score
Sales guy told me my truck is "second rail departure"

Not really sure what that means, but atleast sounds like its on the way.

Chopemupgood

Reaction score
So just out of curiosity approximately how long should it take to get VIN from the date of order? I know that I am looking at the possibility of 4 months or more build time but since this is the first time I have ever special ordered I have no idea what to expect. And yes I know that somewhere on here it might state that but I am in no mood to read 564 pages of posts/replies to find it. LOL

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
So just out of curiosity approximately how long should it take to get VIN from the date of order? I know that I am looking at the possibility of 4 months or more build time but since this is the first time I have ever special ordered I have no idea what to expect. And yes I know that somewhere on here it might state that but I am in no mood to read 564 pages of posts/replies to find it. LOL
I ordered mine on 3/2 and got my VIN on 3/3.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A day or two, unless Ram is holding orders (which has happened a few times). I'm not seeing much movement in VIN assignments right now, so there may be a temporary pause. How long ago did you order?

Bobbiegunn

Reaction score
After a very long 8 month period my truck has finally arrived at the dealership. Thank you to all the Admins of this forum for the great job keeping us informed. 2022 Laramie 1500 Quad Cab 5.7 L VVT, Power sunroof, Level B and Sport Appearance package. ( 1 of 15 4 x 2 Laramie Quad Cabs May also be 1 of 1 with a power sunroof )

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 39
  • imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 41
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 40
  • truck3.jpg
    truck3.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 40

Chopemupgood

Reaction score
A day or two, unless Ram is holding orders (which has happened a few times). I'm not seeing much movement in VIN assignments right now, so there may be a temporary pause. How long ago did you order?
Ordered on 2/26/22, it was a Saturday but I just assumed it would go in the next week, should I call the dealer?

Chopemupgood

Reaction score
After a very long 8 month period my truck has finally arrived at the dealership. Thank you to all the Admins of this forum for the great job keeping us informed. 2022 Laramie 1500 Quad Cab 5.7 L VVT, Power sunroof, Level B and Sport Appearance package. ( 1 of 15 4 x 2 Laramie Quad Cabs May also be 1 of 1 with a power sunroof )
Beautiful truck, 8 months though, WOW, I think I would go stark raving mad.

Users who are viewing this thread