5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

sc1500

Reaction score
Ordered Black Limited 1 Package, Pano, 3.92 on 3/1/22..spoke to dealer today, already has VIN and in D1 status...added to tracker.
Seems things are moving fast now.

jlrozzi

Reaction score
Finally was able to obtain access through my work email. Couldnt get a verification email through yahoo or gmail accounts apparently that issue is not fixed.

Anyways, ordered 02/07/2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn with back country package. 5.7 L with etorque, 3.92, 33 G fuel tank, trailer tow group, Level 2 equipment group. Ram chat still says its gathering parts. @Eighty can you could add my name to the excel sheet tracker, I submitted it on the form. Thank you

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Finally was able to obtain access through my work email. Couldnt get a verification email through yahoo or gmail accounts apparently that issue is not fixed.

Anyways, ordered 02/07/2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn with back country package. 5.7 L with etorque, 3.92, 33 G fuel tank, trailer tow group, Level 2 equipment group. Ram chat still says its gathering parts. @Eighty can you could add my name to the excel sheet tracker, I submitted it on the form. Thank you
Yep, I see it.

Rau

Reaction score
I ordered my wife’s limited on August 3rd and the build date was 2/24, but now it is moved to March 3/26. I made another order on Jan 31st (Laramie) and it should hit production on March 15th.
Frustrated with the delay of Limited, but still excited to see both trucks soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sc1500

Reaction score
what date did the d-1 say was/is the estimated ship date?
asked the dealer the ship date, they sent me a screenshot...next Friday! (3/18/22)
I just ordered on 3/1/22, must be a record? 2.5 weeks order to ship

Highwayman

Reaction score
asked the dealer the ship date, they sent me a screenshot...next Friday! (3/18/22)
I just ordered on 3/1/22, must be a record? 2.5 weeks order to ship
I was wondering if the estimated ship date is at all accurate or just something they put until the first delay And keep adjusting out. Fingers crossed it is correct.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering if the estimated ship date is at all accurate or just something they put until the first delay And keep adjusting out. Fingers crossed it is correct.
the poc is probably accurate 98 percent of the time
remember it is an estimate build date and with the parts delay lately anything can happen

that is why everyone should get an updated poc weekly until the build sheet is issued

then get a copy of the dealer connect report weekly

MO Rebel

Reaction score
My original ESD was 3/27. Got moved up to 3/25 on 3/3. Checked with dealer today because of reported parts shortages, and it’s still showing 3/25. Hoping that it holds there.

jlrozzi

Reaction score
My original ESD was 3/27. Got moved up to 3/25 on 3/3. Checked with dealer today because of reported parts shortages, and it’s still showing 3/25. Hoping that it holds there.
which parts? I'm starting to wonder if mine has some shortages..

Sirius19

Reaction score
My Ram 1500 Limited arrived at the dealership yesterday. I ordered it on February 21st, so it only took about 17 days. It even surprised the dealership. ..they were expecting it to take 3 months.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My Ram 1500 Limited arrived at the dealership yesterday. I ordered it on February 21st, so it only took about 17 days. It even surprised the dealership. ..they were expecting it to take 3 months.
WOW! I guess you hold the new record. Order-to-WS in 15 days, and Order-to-Delivery in 17 days.

jives

Reaction score
It can vary. I ordered on 2/18, got a build date of 3/4 and still no build sheet yet. I also got the email from Ram sayibg expected at dealer by 3/31. I have entered the phase of requiring extreme self control to not call the dealer daily

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Damn, I wish I could be as lucky with my Limited build.

rken1986

Reaction score
Hi, I placed an order on 1/23 for a 1500 Laramie and was told 4-6 month wait time. Emailed dealer today to ask if there were any updates and they said it should be arriving any day now. Was surprised to see how quick it may be. VIN 1C6SRFJT4NN300801

Users who are viewing this thread