5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
My Laramie Night Edition ordered 1/10, WS 2/3, delivered to my dealership today 2/18. Was not expecting till March but will be picking up Presidents Day Monday hope to save few more bucks. Still in shock.
Which state?

usedup

Reaction score
My Laramie Night Edition ordered 1/10, WS 2/3, delivered to my dealership today 2/18. Was not expecting till March but will be picking up Presidents Day Monday hope to save few more bucks. Still in shock.
Mine took 94 days from ordering to delivery and I thought I was lucky. You sir did very well...congratulations.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2022 Laramie Crew Cab 6’ 4” Bed
5.7 V8 Hemi
3.92 / Anti-slip
33 Gal. Tank
Granite Crystal Metallic
Night Edition
BUG
Adv. Safety Group
Trailer Tow Group
Technology Group
Laramie Level 2

Ordered: 2/7/2022
VIN: 2/9/2022
EDD: 4/8/2022 (not likely, but hopefully)

tcfolsom

Reaction score
Ordered my 2022 Laramie on 12/27/21 and I received word that the truck was completed and shipped and is now in Benicia CA awaiting delivery to my dealer in Sacramento, About 50 miles away. Hoping to pick it up within a week???

Phippy

Reaction score
Mine took 94 days from ordering to delivery and I thought I was lucky. You sir did very well...congratulations.
Thanks, sales manager noted it was the fastest special order that he was aware of from start to finish. Either I'm lucky my truck didn't sit around long for transit or the build quality will absolutely be terrible. Bring the magnifying glass during inspection for sure.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Thanks, sales manager noted it was the fastest special order that he was aware of from start to finish. Either I'm lucky my truck didn't sit around long for transit or the build quality will absolutely be terrible. Bring the magnifying glass during inspection for sure.
What kinds of issues did you see? Did you use an inspection sheet?

Phippy

Reaction score
Did you like them? I am going to talk to them about ordering. Did you get a decent deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far yes, my final price as yet to be determined. Will send you a private message when the deal is finalized. But I've been price protected even though my MSRP jumped $1400 since ordering.

cjerman617

Reaction score
Just got word from my dealer that my order is in Trim status!! Getting closer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramrod32

Reaction score
Thanks!!!! Thats all the options I ordered so that must be it! Thanks for the update!
I just ordered a Big Horn with similar specs a week or so ago. On my order it has Level 2 as well, but assumed it would be going to a Level B. Are the Level 2’s actually happening again or is this just luck?

ramrod32

Reaction score
check your POC
if you have a vin
Thanks. On my initial POC with only VON it does have Level 2, so I’ll be hopeful it stays that way. I got my VIN a few days ago, but that was from just following up with ramchat. I’ll check with dealer (MD) and see if they have any confirmations.

Grimgreg

Reaction score
I just ordered a Big Horn with similar specs a week or so ago. On my order it has Level 2 as well, but assumed it would be going to a Level B. Are the Level 2’s actually happening again or is this just luck?
I ordered 12/21/21, I had a build together online with B, but dealer could only order 2 at that time. Not sure what current availability is.

Hawaiian_Built

Reaction score
Ram chat said my truck is at Port Allen, LA. (Ordered 11 Jan). Not sure when it will hit the MD lot.

How long can my truck sit on the lot without me paying for it? I plan to fly out there 3/4 Mar if everything works out.

Users who are viewing this thread