5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

cjerman617

Reaction score
I am sure this has probably been covered, and maybe even more than once, so I apologize ahead of time.

Does anyone know how to track my truck to California?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Truck is in. Pickup tomorrow (pun intended). Does anyone have that tip sheet for doing a break in drive? I have to drive it a couple hundred miles home from the lot.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Truck is in. Pickup tomorrow (pun intended). Does anyone have that tip sheet for doing a break in drive? I have to drive it a couple hundred miles home from the lot.
from owners manual
engine break in.jpg

at 301 for me anyway, it was pedal to the metal and almost get a ticket doing 92 mph!

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Just a heads up, looks like the BS site clears out after a while. Save yours if you haven't. I can't get to mine any longer and wanted to use it during my inspection.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just a heads up, looks like the BS site clears out after a while. Save yours if you haven't. I can't get to mine any longer and wanted to use it during my inspection.
Build sheets stay there forever. But the FCA servers are a mess right now, and you may see several errors in retrieving it again. Try the different servers (RamTrucks, Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler). One of them will pull it up.

Chopemupgood

Reaction score
Just ordered my 22 Rebel GT yesterday, let's hope I get it before 23!! NO LOL, between Ukraine/Russia issue and parts it's getting ready to get seriously slow on special builds!!

testcrewman

Reaction score
I haven't ch
Truck is on the train to Port Allen LA. Due to arrive there 3/3. Told up to 2 weeks from there to Mark Dodge.
Just checked on mine, we are on the same train!! ETA to dealer is 3/11-3/21. Can't wait to pick it up and drive it home!

Last edited:

Duckfan1967

Reaction score
Truck is on the train to Port Allen LA. Due to arrive there 3/3. Told up to 2 weeks from there to Mark Dodge.
Renea (MD) emailed me this morning mine too was headed to Port Allen arriving 3/11. Weird mine left same time but getting there later.

mike146

Reaction score
Renea (MD) emailed me this morning mine too was headed to Port Allen arriving 3/11. Weird mine left same time but getting there later.
I don't know when it left. I had gotten the WS on 2/19. After I emailed her she said to check end of last week about ETA for shipping. So I waited till Sunday and she responded this morning with the ETA. Falling into my schedule perfectly to fly down and drive back. I do have one more thing that needs to work out here at home for it to work. Otherwise I'll be having it shipped.

Either way, should have by end of March the latest. All good.

UnclJim

Reaction score
I know we have a list about how long from WS to lot on here somewhere, Damned if I can find it...lol

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know we have a list about how long from WS to lot on here somewhere, Damned if I can find it...lol
triple_B usually posts this data daily. But since the servers have been so messed up, he's only been posting member build sheet info. Here's the last full chart he posted (last week). It has a column called "WS to Lot" that shows the data by state.

BNJMN

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out what carrier is being used in Michigan? I looked up my dealers deliveries on Cassens; looks like they have only delivered Jeeps this year.

UnclJim

Reaction score
triple_B usually posts this data daily. But since the servers have been so messed up, he's only been posting member build sheet info. Here's the last full chart he posted (last week). It has a column called "WS to Lot" that shows the data by state.
Thanks !!Thats' where I saw it!!!! lol this getting old shyte is starting to suck

LX Sport

Reaction score
Anyone ever have your dealer tell you the truck isnt built, after you get a window sticker?

Few days ago I asked if they had any updates after the BS was posted. They said there wasnt any updates and that the truck hadnt been built yet. Window sticker was posted after, and RamChat said its in transit, with an delivery to the dealer window of 3/10 to 3/24. Sales guy told me today there hasnt been any change/no new updates from when I talked to him last.

Basically Window Sticker is posted, RamChat says its in transit, but dealer is telling me it hasnt been built yet. Seems pretty odd to me.

mtnbikej

Reaction score
Anyone ever have your dealer tell you the truck isnt built, after you get a window sticker?

Few days ago I asked if they had any updates after the BS was posted. They said there wasnt any updates and that the truck hadnt been built yet. Window sticker was posted after, and RamChat said its in transit, with an delivery to the dealer window of 3/10 to 3/24. Sales guy told me today there hasnt been any change/no new updates from when I talked to him last.

Basically Window Sticker is posted, RamChat says its in transit, but dealer is telling me it hasnt been built yet. Seems pretty odd to me.

The dealer on the first order was kinda that way. I'd get the info from Ram Chat, then ask my dealer the info....generally got a vague answer. Ram Chat gave me a Dealer Delivery ETA of 2/11-2/23 three days in a row.. When I asked the dealer, they said it wouldn't get there til March. It showed up 2/15. When I asked for a screen shot of the Dealer Connect Delivery ETA, he came clean, but claimed that the info was changing daily.

I think they expect us to be naive and uninformed.

LX Sport

Reaction score
The dealer on the first order was kinda that way. I'd get the info from Ram Chat, then ask my dealer the info....generally got a vague answer. Ram Chat gave me a Dealer Delivery ETA of 2/11-2/23 three days in a row.. When I asked the dealer, they said it wouldn't get there til March. It showed up 2/15. When I asked for a screen shot of the Dealer Connect Delivery ETA, he came clean, but claimed that the info was changing daily.

I think they expect us to be naive and uninformed.

When I first mentioned that Ramchat had told me the truck was built but in the custom shop getting options added, sales guy told me not to believe Ramchat and that there info is wrong. Yet their info lines up alot better with the BS/WS being posted then his does.

Ill give him a few more days and ask again...maybe he'll figure things out and give me a real answer.

unkiebunk045

Reaction score
Just got my dealer eta 3/18-3/31; the end is near—hoping it comes a little early as Im
trading in a car with payments due on the 15th. Hopefully I can get it early enough to “miss” a payment.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

did you ask the dealer to print a new poc and the dealer connect transportation form?

Users who are viewing this thread