5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

CdnSport21

Reaction score
Oh nice. My dealer told me on June 4th that my truck was to be shipped on June 17th. I was skeptical. Seems to be truthful.
I haven’t spoken to the dealer in a few weeks, just keep checking for a build sheet multiple times a day :ROFLMAO:. I’ll reach out next week hoping to hear some good news.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a build sheet!!! Yesterday I had just entered the assembly line and today it's done (so <36 hours to build the truck). I haven't checked Ram Chat yet but I'm assuming it's on to inspection, body vendor, inspection again, then shipping.

Everyone else who ordered from Mark Dodge...how long did it take from assembly/build sheet, window sticker, or start of shipping stage to arrive at the dealership? Need to start planning my trip to Louisiana! :D

10 days for mine from window sticker to arrival at Mark Dodge. Hope yours gets there just as fast or faster!

nmajor18

Reaction score
Ordered 4/17 and build sheet showed up today. Dealer told me earlier in the week that the truck was scheduled to be shipped next week and arrive in hand by end of the month. 7 weeks from order to build plus a couple for shipping isn't bad!

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Ordered 4/17 and build sheet showed up today. Dealer told me earlier in the week that the truck was scheduled to be shipped next week and arrive in hand by end of the month. 7 weeks from order to build plus a couple for shipping isn't bad!
Yeah I definitely think they build trucks in batches by trim and not by VIN

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely think they build trucks in batches by trim and not by VIN
It would make the most sense so the whole shift is focusing on the same thing, rather than messing up options between trims. Just staying consistent for their day/shift.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 this is how you feel when ram chat connects you to useless Cheryl. Useless. I told her my truck was sitting in a port unloaded from a train on 6/7 and asked why a sold order would just be sitting at this port in storage and she responded with good news your dealer eta is 6/7-6/21. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hemidakota

Reaction score
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 this is how you feel when ram chat connects you to useless Cheryl. Useless. I told her my truck was sitting in a port unloaded from a train on 6/7 and asked why a sold order would just be sitting at this port in storage and she responded with good news your dealer eta is 6/7-6/21. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I refuse to deal with her. She is absolutely useless

jgreene

Reaction score
Once it is off the train. It is the responsibility of the dealer to make arrangements? That is my understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread