5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Nova90

Reaction score
I haven't gotten my window sticker yet, guess that happens when it is loaded on the train?
Window sticker is supposed to be the last step before it gets setup for shipping. Mine generated a window sticker on 6/4 & still no shipping details. Aaron from Mark Dodge is looking into it, but it seems they must like it sitting at the factory. Maybe they are using it as their new lawn ornament?

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 this is how you feel when ram chat connects you to useless Cheryl. Useless. I told her my truck was sitting in a port unloaded from a train on 6/7 and asked why a sold order would just be sitting at this port in storage and she responded with good news your dealer eta is 6/7-6/21. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
That’s actually really good news. It means there’s a chance your truck will travel back in time and be delivered five days ago.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well,I tried to place an order for a bighorn…they told me they didn’t have detailed pricing information available and to place an order until Monday. So they try to put as much as they can in the system, took my $250 depot and will try again on Monday. I believe that is when the official order placing for the 2022 models. Let’s see how it goes.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie, 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If they shut the plant down in July for retooling (or do they even have to without substantial changes) is it safe to assume all 2021s will be built in June? The latest production date would be the end of June, so MAYBE late July would be the latest delivery date?

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If they shut the plant down in July for retooling (or do they even have to without substantial changes) is it safe to assume all 2021s will be built in June? The latest production date would be the end of June, so MAYBE late July would be the latest delivery date?
They don’t have to shutdown to retool between the 21s and 22s and if their build times do not increase then they’ll be finishing the 21s at least through mid- to end-July (based on other’s order dates).

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Manager at dealership said he’ll have my truck Monday and if early enough I can pick it up. I’m planning on Tuesday. I hope

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They don’t have to shutdown to retool between the 21s and 22s and if their build times do not increase then they’ll be finishing the 21s at least through mid- to end-July (based on other’s order dates).
Then the first 22s would be complete in September and not arriving until early October.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
They sure did start pumping out the April orders didn't they!

Fabman75

Reaction score
Ordered 4/16. Build sheet today 6/11. Big Horn Level 2 and blind spot monitor does show on the build sheet.
Thats good news,,
I guess I will start my countdown now for 3 days. Its gonna be tough not to check ram chat but time will tell lol.

SeaSkag

Reaction score
I read that the 22's will start production on July 26
I read the same. I need mine by early August to move my daughter to college. Guess I should start looking at current inventory and get used to the idea of settling for less than I wanted. -_-

I guess my dealer either didn't know the status of production or they just wanted to lock me in by withholding info.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I read the same. I need mine by early August to move my daughter to college. Guess I should start looking at current inventory and get used to the idea of settling for less than I wanted. -_-

I guess my dealer either didn't know the status of production or they just wanted to lock me in by withholding info.
Lol just rent a truck for the weekend move

Fabman75

Reaction score
Ordered 4/17 and build sheet showed up today. Dealer told me earlier in the week that the truck was scheduled to be shipped next week and arrive in hand by end of the month. 7 weeks from order to build plus a couple for shipping isn't bad!
That's awesome! But crazy, because I placed my order 04/19 and still gathering parts.

Fabman75

Reaction score
Well,I tried to place an order for a bighorn…they told me they didn’t have detailed pricing information available and to place an order until Monday. So they try to put as much as they can in the system, took my $250 depot and will try again on Monday. I believe that is when the official order placing for the 2022 models. Let’s see how it goes.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie, 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Did they give you a detailed build sheet with current pricing before you gave them a deposit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online