5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Please don't tell me to search, we are all brothers and sisters with low levels of patience in this thread!

Yesterday - waiting for build. Today - paint.

I'm guessing it is built so now it is being painted? What is next, trim then running boards, etc? Am I insane to think I'll see it mid June?

Horty222

Reaction score
Got the final email yesterday.. my truck has been delivered! Leaving in 10 min to pick it up. Carl has been great over at Criswell. I did a sneak peek yesterday evening. .. I'll get better pics later today after I install my tonneau cover and AVS in channel shades. IMG-20210524-WA0002.jpg

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Please don't tell me to search, we are all brothers and sisters with low levels of patience in this thread!

Yesterday - waiting for build. Today - paint.

I'm guessing it is built so now it is being painted? What is next, trim then running boards, etc? Am I insane to think I'll see it mid June?
I always assumed paint was early on, before the interior is put in? I would think "built" is closer to finished, maybe just lacking bedliner or stuff like that?

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Alright, this is crazy. I touch down at 7PM in New Orleans on Saturday. Aaron @ Mark Dodge, “We’ll have two guys there to give you the keys and send you on your way”

What insane customer service. Saved me hundreds on airfare / car rental To get to lake Charles.
But you didn't get to meet Aaron? :confused::p

Congratulations. Enjoy the drive home!

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Trim is after paint than outside vendor for bedliner ect…. I’m just trying to find out how long after trim will I see my teuck

MassDiesel

Reaction score
Trim is after paint than outside vendor for bedliner ect…. I’m just trying to find out how long after trim will I see my teuck
See timeline in my signature line for the key milestones you typically can get. D1, Paint, body vendor, Build sheet, window sticker. Then you will usually be assigned a 2-week delivery window, apparently there are a lot of variables with the transportation companies that Ram can't control once it ships. Per ramchat current delivery window is 5/17-6/1. I am checking my phone constantly for the call that it's in.

MassDiesel

Reaction score
See timeline in my signature line for the key milestones you typically can get. D1, Paint, body vendor, Build sheet, window sticker. Then you will usually be assigned a 2-week delivery window, apparently there are a lot of variables with the transportation companies that Ram can't control once it ships. Per ramchat current delivery window is 5/17-6/1. I am checking my phone constantly for the call that it's in.
April was a very slow month. You newer folks seem to be moving faster...

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that brother. 12 years though. That’s painful. The old misery loves company move. You’ll get there soon. Trust me they will push all the 21’s out the door

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
If I'm reading you correctly, I COULD get a window sticker in about a week at which point the shipping game begins? Believe we have similar builds, mine is a Limited with several boxes check although it is not a diesel.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that brother. 12 years though. That’s painful. The old misery loves company move. You’ll get there soon. Trust me they will push all the 21’s out the door
It's going to feel like 12 years! Waiting 6 weeks for parts was killing me. I really don't think sold units move any faster than a unit that will sit on the lot.

Local Chevy dealership here has 0 new trucks sitting on their lot. Ford dealership has no F250's and F350's. I think I saw 7 F150's and they were base models. Local Ram dealer had about 15 1500's a couple of weeks ago. Slim pickings for new car buyers.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s why I got 51k for my Silverado. No trucks for people

Chuck19

Reaction score
Other Chuck,

Did you bid out the shipping yourself or did Aaron take care of it?

If you, who did you use as a broker?

Thanks,
Chuck
I just let Aaron bid out the shipping and he kept me in the loop through out the entire process. He told me what the going rate was for shipping to my area (distance) then I gave him a number I didn't want to go above and he came to me for final approval before booking.

rsgard

Reaction score
Last week was all parts received and Aaron stating a build/ship date of 6/3
This week RamChat says its about to enter assembly

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s good. About to enter assembly yesterday. Today in trim

Users who are viewing this thread