5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RAM Chat gave an estimate of 5/19-6/02.

I was just emailed a few photos of the truck at the dealer.
HgOfCrel.jpeg
EeEAXyjl.jpeg
4j3D3B9l.jpeg
CduhgjNl.jpeg
cnVDBB2l.jpeg
228CWBsl.jpeg
13 miles on it already? Mine better have less than 10. 😁

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s a good looking truck. I love the color. Not available on Rebel or I would have chosen that

I started truck-shopping in September, after 6 months, finally decided to order. Nationally, I could not find a truck that was
Limited
Diesel
6'4" bed
Blue OR Red

I"m so glad I ordered. Probably wouldn't have found a dealer that would take 17 % off MSRP either so I'm super stoked with the deal. Locked in 0% interest too.

13 miles on it already? Mine better have less than 10. 😁
I just bought a dirt bike that has 7 miles on the ODO. Those bastards were wheelying it around Austria for 7 whole miles before I got to sit on it.

:p

I'll eat my socks though if you refuse delivery if it has 11 miles on it. You've Waited a long time.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I started truck-shopping in September, after 6 months, finally decided to order. Nationally, I could not find a truck that was
Limited
Diesel
6'4" bed
Blue OR Red

I"m so glad I ordered. Probably wouldn't have found a dealer that would take 17 % off MSRP either so I'm super stoked with the deal. Locked in 0% interest too.

I just bought a dirt bike that has 7 miles on the ODO. Those bastards were wheelying it around Austria for 7 whole miles before I got to sit on it.

I'll eat my socks though if you refuse delivery if it has 11 miles on it. You've Waited a long time.
You speak truth, sir.... 🙃🙃🙃

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ooooooooo new status....
–------ram chat-------
Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
6:15:14 PM
If everything is on schedule, it would be delivered to the dealer around June 05, this can change
------------------
Exciting!😎👍🏻🇺🇸

Chuck19

Reaction score
you'll be there a while...just doing paperwork? Last few cars I bought, I had them FedEx everything to me and I mailed it back so the pickup process was literally "here's your key" and off I went. I personally plan on spending about 47 minutes in Lake Charles, half of which is eating a sub-sandwich :)
No need to Fedex you can E-sign all documents and email them right back.

Chuck19

Reaction score
Limited
Diesel
6'4" bed
Blue OR Red

mine had 12 miles on it when it was delivered!

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RAM Chat gave an estimate of 5/19-6/02.

I was just emailed a few photos of the truck at the dealer.
HgOfCrel.jpeg
EeEAXyjl.jpeg
4j3D3B9l.jpeg
CduhgjNl.jpeg
cnVDBB2l.jpeg
228CWBsl.jpeg

Awesome, congratulations! My shipping dates were very close to yours so I'm hoping to get lucky and get some pictures soon too, even though Aaron said most likely first week of June.

So when do you depart to get your truck?!!?

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
Ooooooooo new status....
–------ram chat-------
Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
6:15:14 PM
If everything is on schedule, it would be delivered to the dealer around June 05, this can change
------------------
Exciting!😎👍🏻🇺🇸
I just came out of that status today and went into it over the weekend which tells me there are no delays in the Bed liner sprays, decals, etc. next step for me is window sticker

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m sure it’s nice to know it finally arrived! Aaron just told me today my truck is in Illinois and should arrive around 6/7. I was hoping a little sooner.

I think you should be optimistic. He told me on Monday of last week it could be 10-14 days and here we are. Under promise over deliver is exactly the kind of salesman I like.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome, congratulations! My shipping dates were very close to yours so I'm hoping to get lucky and get some pictures soon too, even though Aaron said most likely first week of June.

So when do you depart to get your truck?!!?
I should be sitting in it Saturday at 7PM.
———

To those who maybe ordered from Mark Dodge, my experience so far has been pretty spectacular.

1. First contact in January, Aaron was cool and very fast to call / email me back and no pressure to order at all
  2. I emailed in march and again, no pressure and great price and after I committed, he gave me almost instantly All of the paperwork I needed and by the next morning I had VIN/VON
  3. quiet for about 9 weeks
  4. then a couple of updates here and there on where the truck was
  5. The truck then arrived a week before we thought it might get here
  6. 3PM. Photos from Aaron of the truck
  7. 6PM. Phone call while I was cooking dinner (photo of my dry-aged steak below for you guys)
  8. Aaron confirmed PDI was done, truck was ready for pickup
  9. 7:30PM, Finance department calls and that took about 10 minutes to go through everything
  10. ..and we’re all done

Not the most painless purchase ever because I never special order vehicles so I’m usually going through internet sales departments for vehicles that are aging on the lot (holdovers, those kind of things) BUT aside from the wait, this was insanely efficient. Those guys are built to move trucks fast and they’re damn good at it.

J6b8PIh.jpg
lij6Qcs.jpg

Soon, I’ll get to butt out of this thread and go post elsewhere :p Thanks everyone for the mini support group. it’s been awesome.

traveller09

Reaction score
———

To those who maybe ordered from Mark Dodge, my experience so far has been pretty spectacular.

1. First contact in January, Aaron was cool and very fast to call / email me back and no pressure to order at all
  2. I emailed in march and again, no pressure and great price and after I committed, he gave me almost instantly All of the paperwork I needed and by the next morning I had VIN/VON
  7. 6PM. Phone call while I was cooking dinner (photo of my dry-aged steak below for you guys)
  9. 7:30PM, Finance department calls and that took about 10 minutes to go through everything
  10. ..and we’re all done

Not the most painless purchase ever because I never special order vehicles so I’m usually going through internet sales departments for vehicles that are aging on the lot (holdovers, those kind of things) BUT aside from the wait, this was insanely efficient. Those guys are built to move trucks fast and they’re damn good at it.

J6b8PIh.jpg
lij6Qcs.jpg

Soon, I’ll get to butt out of this thread and go post elsewhere :p Thanks everyone for the mini support group. it’s been awesome.
Congrats and beautiful steak! And No you cant butt out of the thread, the rest of us need still need your moral support!!!!

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
———

10. ..and we’re all done

J6b8PIh.jpg
lij6Qcs.jpg

That's great, thanks for sharing! Will look forward to seeing some pictures from the trip!

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ThisMorning I was told it was entering the assembly line. I’m hoping when I check tomorrow I’ll have a better grip on the exact place it is in
What do you mean exact place? I didn't think ram chat could get to that level of detail.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
———

10. ..and we’re all done

J6b8PIh.jpg
lij6Qcs.jpg

Nice celebratory steak!

Users who are viewing this thread