5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RAM Chat gave an estimate of 5/19-6/02.

I was just emailed a few photos of the truck at the dealer.
HgOfCrel.jpeg
EeEAXyjl.jpeg
4j3D3B9l.jpeg
CduhgjNl.jpeg
cnVDBB2l.jpeg
228CWBsl.jpeg
Dude sweet truck! I love seeing this coloring in pictures rather than that computer generated ram image. I can't wait for mine to get in.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Alright, this is crazy. I touch down at 7PM in New Orleans on Saturday. Aaron @ Mark Dodge, “We’ll have two guys there to give you the keys and send you on your way”

What insane customer service. Saved me hundreds on airfare / car rental To get to lake Charles.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I just contacted ram chat for the first time (5.5 weeks and I caved, I'm so ashamed, lol). I'm in the "production stage which means all parts are gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin"...which sounds like a firm D status.

I did also go ahead and ask if builds are grouped together based on trim/packages or by order received and ram chat said that the assembly line goes based on when the order was placed. If Big Horns, Rebels, and (sometimes) Laramies are built in the same place as Limiteds then this can't be entirely accurate as we all know those trims can move through faster than the Limiteds; so I'm guessing it's more of when the order was received AND they have all your parts ready to go. The only variable then is you'd never get a Limited through because you'd never gather enough chips because a basic Big Horn would keep jumping the line, so there must be something else we're missing.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Alright, this is crazy. I touch down at 7PM in New Orleans on Saturday. Aaron @ Mark Dodge, “We’ll have two guys there to give you the keys and send you on your way”

What insane customer service. Saved me hundreds on airfare / car rental To get to lake Charles.
Dude that's unbelievable! 7PM and they're 3 hours away! Haha or they have some guys that really just want to party in New Orleans and write it off as a work trip...smart!

Chuck19

Reaction score

Yeah man I have had the same awesome experience you have had, top notch service the whole way through. That's why I will be going back when I am ready to order the Challenger!!!

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I should be sitting in it Saturday at 7PM.
———

To those who maybe ordered from Mark Dodge, my experience so far has been pretty spectacular.

1. First contact in January, Aaron was cool and very fast to call / email me back and no pressure to order at all
  2. I emailed in march and again, no pressure and great price and after I committed, he gave me almost instantly All of the paperwork I needed and by the next morning I had VIN/VON
  3. quiet for about 9 weeks
  4. then a couple of updates here and there on where the truck was
  5. The truck then arrived a week before we thought it might get here
  6. 3PM. Photos from Aaron of the truck
  7. 6PM. Phone call while I was cooking dinner (photo of my dry-aged steak below for you guys)
  8. Aaron confirmed PDI was done, truck was ready for pickup
  9. 7:30PM, Finance department calls and that took about 10 minutes to go through everything
  10. ..and we’re all done

Not the most painless purchase ever because I never special order vehicles so I’m usually going through internet sales departments for vehicles that are aging on the lot (holdovers, those kind of things) BUT aside from the wait, this was insanely efficient. Those guys are built to move trucks fast and they’re damn good at it.

J6b8PIh.jpg
lij6Qcs.jpg

Soon, I’ll get to butt out of this thread and go post elsewhere :p Thanks everyone for the mini support group. it’s been awesome.
We will need to be here for all of the people that order 2022's.

MassDiesel

Reaction score
I should be sitting in it Saturday at 7PM.
———

To those who maybe ordered from Mark Dodge, my experience so far has been pretty spectacular.

1. First contact in January, Aaron was cool and very fast to call / email me back and no pressure to order at all
  2. I emailed in march and again, no pressure and great price and after I committed, he gave me almost instantly All of the paperwork I needed and by the next morning I had VIN/VON
  3. quiet for about 9 weeks
  4. then a couple of updates here and there on where the truck was
  5. The truck then arrived a week before we thought it might get here
  6. 3PM. Photos from Aaron of the truck
  7. 6PM. Phone call while I was cooking dinner (photo of my dry-aged steak below for you guys)
  8. Aaron confirmed PDI was done, truck was ready for pickup
  9. 7:30PM, Finance department calls and that took about 10 minutes to go through everything
  10. ..and we’re all done

Not the most painless purchase ever because I never special order vehicles so I’m usually going through internet sales departments for vehicles that are aging on the lot (holdovers, those kind of things) BUT aside from the wait, this was insanely efficient. Those guys are built to move trucks fast and they’re damn good at it.

J6b8PIh.jpg
lij6Qcs.jpg

Soon, I’ll get to butt out of this thread and go post elsewhere :p Thanks everyone for the mini support group. it’s been awesome.
Nice Heady Topper! Got a few of those in my fridge too!

morttt

Reaction score
Finally made it to the finish line. 3 months to the day (2/22 -> 5/22) from order to delivery, about a month from D1 (4/16) -> Delivery.

Thanks to all for the support and info - and for those still waiting, hang in there, its a great truck. Now on to the fun!

Ram 1500 Limited Night edition, V8 E-torque, 3.92, L1 pkg, Tech pkg (read: all the chips), BU Pkg, Trailer Tow, Anti-Spin, Pano Sunroof

Attachments

• PXL_20210522_211200502.jpg
    PXL_20210522_211200502.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 66
  • PXL_20210522_211207084.jpg
    PXL_20210522_211207084.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 63

morttt

Reaction score
Dude sweet truck! I love seeing this coloring in pictures rather than that computer generated ram image. I can't wait for mine to get in.
Nice truck! <see above> :)

Would have got exactly this if the payload held up (I'll be towing enough to make it so the Rambox/tailgate/33-gal tank took it down too far.) Nice Choice!

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally made it to the finish line. 3 months to the day (2/22 -> 5/22) from order to delivery, about a month from D1 (4/16) -> Delivery.

Thanks to all for the support and info - and for those still waiting, hang in there, its a great truck. Now on to the fun!

Ram 1500 Limited Night edition, V8 E-torque, 3.92, L1 pkg, Tech pkg (read: all the chips), BU Pkg, Trailer Tow, Anti-Spin, Pano Sunroof

Great looking truck, congratulations! Love the patriot blue, I'm eagerly awaiting my longhorn in that color to come in!

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Ah, you must be new to this ordering waiting period, lol
Oh, i have no problems as I already have a ram, it is He who now has to wait a long time. i told him to hold off and wait till the new year instead, but you cant tell kids anything.

chuck01835

Reaction score
I just had mine shipped from Mark Dodge, 958 miles and it was $700. Totally worth it based on air line tickets and rental car rates.
Other Chuck,

Did you bid out the shipping yourself or did Aaron take care of it?

If you, who did you use as a broker?

Thanks,
Chuck

chuck01835

Reaction score
Just got my limited's window sticker! For those who've recently received their Rams, how long did it take from window sticker to delivery to dealer?
Thanks, Chuck

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how long after trim did your vehicle get delivered to the dealer??

Jayson090

Reaction score

Keep us posted on how this works out. I’d be very interested in doing the exact same thing in 2-3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread